Fright Nights - 2015

I mean, I hate to see someone lose their job but they shouldn't of done that. Wouldn't be surprised if this person lost her job. 

I've only been told bits and pieces of the Eureka story. Is this the Eureka mine ride? What did this person do to almost give the forum a bad reputation?

I'll PM it to you, as I feel this might go off topic and some guests may not want to have it brought back up again.

It will interesting to see if, or how much, they have to cut out of last years "hero" mazes to fit them in their new locations.

I can't speak for Evil Within because I haven't been in Intencity for years so I forget how big it is. If I recall, I don't think the dodgem area is that small and if it's the same maze as last year I don't think they'll cut much out ( if anything at all) 

Hillbilly Slasher 2 seemed like a long maze - as well as Arkham Asylum in 2011. I'm sure they'd be able to fit the whole maze in from last year.

I'm sure the TV Ad should be out soon...hopefully

Three weeks until the launch of Fright Nights. I'm guessing it'll be out a week before it opens at least ( maybe a week & a half before it opens?) 

Edited by FoolishMortal999

Sorry for the bad iPhone crops but I don't think they'll have to cut off too much from the old EW layout, as the buildings aren't too different in size 

(New location 3/4 of building in top left of first photo, old location in in bottom right corner) 

image.jpg

image.jpg

I think Wolf Creek will have problems with space in show stage, but hopefully that  leaves them flexibility to change the maze up and give us a new experience

Edited by buzzkill13

Sorry for the bad iPhone crops but I don't think they'll have to cut off too much from the old EW layout, as the buildings aren't too different in size 

(New location 3/4 of building in top left of first photo, old location in in bottom right corner) 

image.jpg

image.jpg

I think Wolf Creek will have problems with space in show stage, but hopefully that  leaves them flexibility to change the maze up and give us a new experience

How could they give us a new experience? They aren't going to change the story when the maze is based on the film. If anything they may shorten the Samaritan's cottage or the tunnel of victims but having said that, they are key points in each scene in the maze- they can't just change it up. It should go in chronological order. 

Well it makes sense to make some tweaks. They are not gonna to be exact copies. I'm sure it will be like hillbilly 1 and 2, which had very similar themes but some differences. The difference with WC2 and EW is they can't change the names up as they are not generic. You can't call it Wolf Creek 3 or Evil Within 2

How could they give us a new experience? They aren't going to change the story when the maze is based on the film. If anything they may shorten the Samaritan's cottage or the tunnel of victims but having said that, they are key points in each scene in the maze- they can't just change it up. It should go in chronological order. 

I was just trying to state the obvious that it will have to undergo some changes to shape and layout of each scene to fit the showstage's snake like route which will provide a different experience in its own right, of course the story of the maze cant be changed and I agree it should go in chronological order

sorry for the confusion 

I was just trying to state the obvious that it will have to undergo some changes to shape and layout of each scene to fit the showstage's snake like route which will provide a different experience in its own right, of course the story of the maze cant be changed and I agree it should go in chronological order

sorry for the confusion 

Someone said they took note of the cop car at the entrance. Does anyone know which side that was?

* For the record, I don't agree with people poking their heads into areas that are out of bounds. 

I see. So, I guess it would be the same trail as Ripper last year. 

Has anyone seen any updates to the park that are associated to Fright Night? Props / Sets?  Is the giant maze poster in the studios up yet? Scaffolding? Is there bloody sheets in soundstage alley?

Edited by FoolishMortal999