Fright Nights - 2015

Just a quick update, nothing major

Sound Stage 1&2 doors are open, shipping containers are sitting outside each door, I'm hoping they are using both Sound Stages for this years Fright Nights!

just saw 5 workers entering the Show Stage. they couldn't see anything as it pitch black in there, I was coming out of Scooby Doo when I saw them enter the building..

I'm very excited for Fright Nights now! 

What if its the descent Maze that is in a mine

Could very well be The Decent but does it have enough brand recognition for them to use it? I could understand if a new film is coming out, since a maze could be a great marketing tool (e.g Walking Dead, Evil Dead, Evil Within). I just wonder whether it has enough recognition for them to use it, seeing it 10 years old. Wolf Creek and Freddy Vs Jason at HHN work because they are iconic. I've been with friends who haven't seen a single horror film, yet they still make reference to those films and characters (like comparing Sonya and Freddy Krueger). 

I haven't personally heard too much of the film, so I think it may be unlikely. At this point however, any discussion is good discussion!

TPSN posted this on Facebook. It has to be for Fright Nights. It's the only excuse I can think of for an overturned car on a fountain. 

11856462_883302645084678_463370125882688

Could this be a sign towards the Purge? An overturned car could be a sign of general chaos and anarchy.

That's exactly what I thought! I would love to see a Purge themed scare zone, better than having zombies in my opinion.