Movie World Fright Nights 2016

1 minute ago, ashhole157 said:

on another note arkham could do with a repaint

You want them to paint Arkham for Fright Nights? I don't think you'd notice the difference in the dark... 

44 minutes ago, Theme Park Girl said:

Not unless they share the same theme. It's too early to call that, though. We will just have to keep speculating ?

Maybe a Dusk til Dawn precinct - maze and bar with roving scarers. Make senses to de-centralise the scare actors, which was my one complaint last year with very little outside of Main Street 

26 minutes ago, Theme Park Ninja said:

thinking about this now, it was confirmed that area would also be a precinct for the event on the Stars Tour, if this is still the case, a Dusk Till Dawn precinct would most likely be case

Shhhhh.... Please stop posting confidential stuff from the Star Tour! <_<:rolleyes: 

I don't know if people already know, but how will the new buildings for the new mazes will be accessed during FN. I'm thinking that it would either be via Villains Unleahed (depending on if there is still access through that back left corner) or AA. I feel like AA would be the smartest option, through the gate in the corner (next to SDSC). If so, I think the courtyard space of AA would make a great scare precinct.

31 minutes ago, themagician said:

I don't know if people already know, but how will the new buildings for the new mazes will be accessed during FN. I'm thinking that it would either be via Villains Unleahed (depending on if there is still access through that back left corner) or AA. I feel like AA would be the smartest option, through the gate in the corner (next to SDSC). If so, I think the courtyard space of AA would make a great scare precinct.

Could be either of these I guess. 

Capture.JPG

11 minutes ago, FoolishMortal999 said:

So maybe it's likely it'll be the same route as 2010? Especially if the Wild West area is open ?

WWF isn't open for FN, and I doubt they'd open the are for access to the area, when there is access from other points. But I'm assuming @Theme Park Ninja knows that it's going to be accessed from AA from the Star Tour.

On 24 May 2016 at 9:53 PM, dmh said:

MW utilising the Western Area this year, plus new theming in the area

Never said WWF was open but going by what dmh said. The area is open for fright nights.

2 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

Apparitions?

They were the maze/ scare zone winners of the Reel Horror Film Festival, weren't they?