Movie World Fright Nights 2016

1 hour ago, Theme Park Girl said:

Just to clarify my earlier comments....

Screenshot_20160918-165613.png

Screenshot_20160918-165704.png

There's nothing I said there which hasn't turned out to be the case. The photo Ninja posted IS in fact of the new bar, the maze (which has now been confirmed does share the same theme) is on the other side ??

Ah, awesome, so there WILL be a bar with scare actors coinciding with the maze then?

12 minutes ago, Theme Park Ninja said:

just found this on Instagram, could Appariations (the winner of the horror movie contest last year) be a precinct for this year?IMG_0098.PNG

It was mentioned last year that the winners of the film festival will have their short film featured as either a maze or a precinct. Given that all four mazes have been announced, I thinks it's safe to say that I'll be a precinct.

4 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

Well the guy just said he would be working FN's in the apparition precinct. Did you not believe him?

I don't believe anything until it is posted on this page...  Sure those who know that last years winning Short Film would be a maze (which it obviously isn't) or a precinct (which it must be in that case) can figure it out...  But interesting he is posting about it when the park has yet to announce...

Precincts.png

11 minutes ago, reanimated35 said:

Happy birthday for then, random citizen! 

I'm doing the star tour in the morning, then the terror tour in the afternoon on the 1st ?  can't wait. 

Thanks man! Was gonna go on the 1st but a friend cancelled. I'll be there on the 8th, 15th and 22nd!! :)

7 minutes ago, Carrie_Smattick said:

Nice! I'll be there dressed as Harley :)

Awesome, fav DC character! I collect statues and I recently got a 1/4 statue of her in her jester suit! :)

The Fright Nights 2016 precincts have been released onto the website...

Day of the Dead

WBS6-Day_of_the_Dead-New.jpg

The deceased have returned to their earthly home to visit and rejoice... Or have they? Enter the realm of neglected spirits seeking their vengeance on those who have forgotten them.

Halloween

WBS6-Halloween-New.jpg

The cult classic film comes alive! Make your way about the iconic recreations of set pieces from the slasher movie, but don’t turn your back cause everyone knows ‘you can’t kill the boogeyman’!

Apparitions

WBS6-Apparitions-New.jpg

A mysterious force has taken over the alleyway causing a chain reaction of terror and the uncertainty of death. Visit the alley and take on the precinct based on 2015’s Reel Horror Film Festival Winner - Apparitions.

Gothic Hall

WBS6-Gothic_Hall-v3.jpg

Are you ready?!

Intense beats, lighting and sound fill this precinct all night long.

Devilish dance and live music with a dark twist, GOTHIC HALL will keep you entertained at each pass.

1 minute ago, Theme Park Ninja said:

I'm liking the Halloween precinct,

I forgot to mention this yesterday Zombie Alley is being constructed to the entrance to the two new mazes when I was there yesterday.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, all I wanted was a Halloween precinct and a Texas Chainsaw maze this year, maybe we'll get Texas Chainsaw next year? :))))))))))))))))))