Sign in to follow this  
POP

Off to Dreamworld next weekend

28 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

Heard a rumour that there will be an unfortunate park evacuation not long after POP arrives... 

No, the park will be evacuated when i arrive. I'm basically Beyonce.

All bow before me.

latest?cb=20150914035120latest?cb=20150914035120

22 hours ago, reanimated35 said:

I hate to say it, but I almost miss RWC. At least he put some effort into his trolling. 

The thing is i'm not actually trolling.

Y'all are just sensitive cry babies.

On ‎28‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 7:22 PM, POP said:

Who wants to meet up?

My first time in quite a while!

I was going to say yes but have you seen the weather forecast?  30klm winds + rain.   I don't think I have enough hair product to keep my hair in place for our first date.

The issue is POP, the way you have made us picture you, and the sassy comments, and making you come across as the best, and non of us mean anything, and unless we agree with you then you don't like it. Such as the post above. Rather than posting .gifs and trying to stand out, if you'd provided constructive or commented on people's opinions then maybe you wouldn't get so many dislikes. The other week you said you were signing off for good, but now you've come back, no better than before. So maybe you should stay signed off, or change the way you are on here.

25 minutes ago, themagician said:

The issue is POP, the way you have made us picture you, and the sassy comments, and making you come across as the best, and non of us mean anything, and unless we agree with you then you don't like it. Such as the post above. Rather than posting .gifs and trying to stand out, if you'd provided constructive or commented on people's opinions then maybe you wouldn't get so many dislikes. The other week you said you were signing off for good, but now you've come back, no better than before. So maybe you should stay signed off, or change the way you are on here.

THIS^ 

2 hours ago, themagician said:

I love you.

Will you marry me?

Also can you do this sort of thing every day until POP realises the troll he is?

6 hours ago, themagician said:

Aint nothin wrong wit being sassy boo boo

Get on the shade train, toot toot

latest?cb=20150914035120