Theme Park Maintenance Schedules 2017

themagician

Yes, tell us precisely how many fries were in your lunch combo meal, and the precise number of ice cubes in your post-mix!

Seriously - power's out. they haven't checked the whole park but are letting people know the power has gone out again...

Thanks @SuperV for thinking to let us know about it.

32 minutes ago, AlexB said:

Yes, tell us precisely how many fries were in your lunch combo meal, and the precise number of ice cubes in your post-mix!

Seriously - power's out. they haven't checked the whole park but are letting people know the power has gone out again...

Thanks @SuperV for thinking to let us know about it.

Well we brought our plastic cups and just bought a refill drink so a lot of ice cubes. 😂

Atleast they opened rides a lot quicker than then Tuesday. Just Buzzsaw and TOT are closed.

54 minutes ago, Flynn_Smith said:

Just curious, what happens when a ride is like The Claw, is running when the power outage happens. Does it immediately switch to its backup generator? Or does it just slow down by itself?

Well when I was inline for the Claw, shockwave finished it's cycle and and then they got the queue off, then the Claw cycle finished and said their was technical difficulties. When walking back to the rest of the group the Tailspin wasn't running so, I'm not to sure if they finish a cycle or not?

51 minutes ago, Minions! said:

Actually, there was no power outage today, but the park did stop all rides because Energex did a Controlled Power test witch lasted approx. 3 Minutes, so no need to freak out!

Thanks, Bit weird that my friends were at Pandemonium and they were told it was a power outage and I was told Technical Issues at the claw. You would think that the staff would explain it better as people were having a spaz out.

3 minutes ago, SuperV said:

Thanks, Bit weird that my friends were at Pandemonium and they were told it was a power outage and I was told Technical Issues at the claw. You would think that the staff would explain it better as people were having a spaz out.

They were probably just told over the phone, "just close the Ride" and just said whatever they wanted to say.

Edited by Minions!
Spelling Error

4 minutes ago, themeparkaddict said:

Haven't been to dreamworld for awhile now. Hows the wipeout looking? Still in pieces I guess?

When I visited the park on Tuesday the ride looked exactly what it has been for awhile now.. In saying that I did see a few workmen on the site

So hey at least it's signs that they are trying their best to get the ride back in operation ☺️

18 minutes ago, themeparkaddict said:

That sucks. It's strange as up until a few weeks ago the reopening was scheduled to be 28 June.

Hopefully it will reopen by the end of the year. 

At least they haven't completely given up on the ride as a whole and we can say that we have seen them doing work on it

I'm pretty confident will do everything to get the ride plus Log Ride and Vintage Cars back and running ASAP 

Speaking about Vintage Cars.. I don't know how long it's been like this for but cars are no longer parked at the station unlike they were when it first closed, I would have thought to put that here as well.. Apologies for the not so pretty photo but that's the best one that came out IMG_1914.thumb.JPG.53028fea4cd9fbb75a468da5735a8660.JPG

Edited by Adventures With JWorld