Village Key

Ashley Jeffery

1 hour ago, joz said:

Yeah look maybe I'm old and I don't 'get it' but I can't imagine even as a kid being into this stuff. Hope those that get it enjoy it, but it's really not for me. 

I don’t particularly get it either. Just figured for $25 it may be worth it down the track in some way, and willing to risk that if it’s not. 

1 hour ago, New display name said:

Don't you get those discounts every visit at DW with an annual pass?

Yep, but village passes don’t get in park discounts 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

Yep, but village passes don’t get in park discounts 

I think they should have a pass tiering system at varying price points. Off a lower price option (which would probably be the price they currently have) where it’s just park entry. Than have a tier within the current one pass offering. And then a top tier which also includes the Village Key

10 minutes ago, joz said:

Quite a lot of beer too!

Drowned my sorrows in cocktails at SW on Saturday.  Was going to see if the Taven had bubbles in their beer after reopening but I couldn't bare anymore disappointment for the day.  //s

Is the discount for the day or for one purchase on the day?

In other words, can I order 1 beer at a time, or do I have to buy 6 upfront?

11 minutes ago, Kain93 said:

You guys do realise this project is more then getting just 10% off food/drinks and retail..

there is a whole roadmap to come that will include a lot more things that money can't buy

This is realised.  It's release day and in concrete we have 10% off food/drinks and retail.  Everything else is promises with no guarantee when and if they will be implemented.  

• Like 1

Just now, New display name said:

This is realised.  It's release day and in concrete we have 10% off food/drinks and retail.  Everything else is promises with no guarantee when and if they will be implemented.  

thats how most NFT projects work...

you should be lucky they have released any perks day 1 
most NFT projects i am apart of nothing gets released for months in terms of real world perks.

3 minutes ago, New display name said:

Technically, if this phase chart is to be believed, the 'in-park benefits' are a part of 'Phase 2'. Unless it's different in-park benefits, ofc
1282102808_Screenshot(53).thumb.png.e1d7188fd53b0f722e4235e365206ca2.png

Edited by Tricoart

Just now, joz said:

To be honest the rest of it is where I REALLY lose interest. I'll spend $250 on f&b before the whole thing is quietly disbanded in 4 years.

That's why I was weighing up what we know. 

5% off a dolphin experience in a years' time, is useless to somebody who is allergic to seafood.  /s

15 hours ago, New display name said:

This is VIP Gold all over again - all these amazing perks like early entry, and one ride open early exclusively for VIP gold holders... and then that slowly phased out...

14 hours ago, rappa said:

Actually is Dolphin Sushi considered Seafood?

Dolphins are mammals, so probably not?