Theme Park Worldwide Announce Australian Tour

Noll_57

Lol I was gonna start a topic about this but I didn’t know if it was relevant enough. Coaster Studios is also going to announce a tour tomorrow (I think tomorrow at least), and w the Instagram story they posted a few weeks ago asking for advice from Aussie thoosies, my bet is that Sarah and Taylor will be taking a trip down under as well! I think the opening of Leviathan and Gumbuya’s coaster makes a trip to Australia for coasters look just that bit more worth it, considering the distance from America & Europe

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Noll_57 said:

Shawn and Charlotte are finally coming down under! 

Looks like they are going to:

• Movie World
  • Aussie World
  • Wet N'Wild
  • Dreamworld
  • Sea World
  • Big Banana
  • Luna Park Sydney
  • Luna Park Melbourne
  • Gumbuya World
  • Adventure World

White Water World, Raging Waters, Jamberoo Action Park, Magic Mountain, Funfields and Adventure Park not mentioned. 

That’s exciting! I hope they get pleasantly surprised by Steal Taipan. It’s really actually good even if it’s somewhat a clone. I feel like it doesn’t get much from coaster enthusiasts.  Also interesting they left out Perth? But are going to rainbows end?

4 hours ago, REGIE said:

That’s exciting! I hope they get pleasantly surprised by Steal Taipan. It’s really actually good even if it’s somewhat a clone. I feel like it doesn’t get much from coaster enthusiasts.  Also interesting they left out Perth? But are going to rainbows end?

Really enjoyed Rainbows End. They’re also going to Hobbiton and other places over in NZ.

3 hours ago, iwerks said:

Really enjoyed Rainbows End. They’re also going to Hobbiton and other places over in NZ.

Yeah I love rainbows end I just thought it seemed odd from a traveler prospective but the arrow there is super fun and smooth on my last ride. Makes me miss seaworld corkscrew 

1 hour ago, Ashley Jeffery said:

This was just mentioned on the radio over 100 people in the group coming.

What do you mean? 100 people coming with coaster studios to Australia? Or…

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GoGoBoy said:

Let's hope the GC parks have all of the top attractions open, and ideally they'd let them film on ride.

Same with the NSW/VIC parks. Gumbuya World, Luna Park Sydney + Melbourne and Aussie World are also being visited by some people. Remember there are parks outside of the GC!

I will be visiting Gumbuya when the European Coaster Club are in Australia, hope I see some fellow enthusiasts!

Edited by TBoy
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, CR4ZE said:

I meant for Theme Park Worldwide and Coaster Studios. Look forward to each voicing their disenchantment in vlogs as they didn't check maintenance schedules in advance!

TPW will be in the country within the next couple of weeks, so they’ll be able to ride Superman. It’s only CS who will miss out. 

3 hours ago, Naazon said:

As dumb as the rides name is, the sign looks great

Unfortunately the on-ride themeing is almost non existent. There is no theming around the track. At least Scooby, Road Runner and Superman have themeing around the track, unlike DCR and GL.

Also it seems that TPW will miss out on Scooby as it is closed for unscheduled maintenance. At least all the other rides are open.

I kinda like the name 'Rivals', and I can see why they'd want to put 'Hypercoaster' in the name seeing as it's the first one in the Southern Hemisphere, but having 'DC' in the name and logo is a bit much, especially when it's only purpose is to justify having some panels in the queue line and an animated video in the station/onride videos.

1 minute ago, TBoy said:

Unfortunately the on-ride themeing is almost non existent. There is no theming around the track. At least Scooby, Road Runner and Superman have themeing around the track, unlike DCR and GL.

Also it seems that TPW will miss out on Scooby as it is closed for unscheduled maintenance. At least all the other rides are open.

How do you know? if they are here a few days and have a super pass they can always duck back.

What are you taking about dc rivals has themeing around the ride. It literally has a pretty fence with movieworld on the tips of it. The car park is theming too because dc rivals is themed to villains destroying car parks (I mean it makes sense most car parks suck) . Boom .. themeing…