Movie World Soundtrack

BNErider

2 minutes ago, Theme Park Girl said:

@BiggieNiggie It's not a song, it doesn't have lyrics. It's just creepy background music on loop.  

Wouldn't surprise me if VRTP had it made up from scratch for the ride itself, otherwise possibly taken from the old cartoons? 

I have looked everywhere trying to find the tune and it is nowhere to be found. Any way to find the music?

@BiggieNiggie Have you tried emailing Movie World directly to ask about it? Or even just message them directly via their official FB page, their social media team are fairly on the ball with general Q&A. They would likely point you in the best direction to find it (if it has been commercially released in any way, of course) ☺️ Good luck ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I tried emailing Movie World to find out what the scooby doo spooky coaster music is and this is what they said 

Thank you for contacting Warner Bros. Movie World. As our team have mentioned previously, regrettably we are unable to supply this information to you.

Kind regards, Kez VRTP | | T: 13 33 86 | F: 07 5573 8288 Village Roadshow Theme Parks Pty Ltd you for contacting Warner Bros. Movie World. As our team have mentioned previously, regrettably we are unable to supply this information to you.

11 hours ago, GC Theme Parks said:

Are these songs just played on a loop or randomly? Because I think I hear some of those songs more often then others. Ohh and @Theme Park Girl isn't the only one that likes the first song a lot. 

There is a mix of two songs (about 10 mins) that plays on loop for he first few hours of the day. Then after that the fountain takes on the same music as Main Street. 

On Fri May 05 2017 at 9:36 AM, Ash95 said:

I tried emailing Movie World to find out what the scooby doo spooky coaster music is and this is what they said 

Thank you for contacting Warner Bros. Movie World. As our team have mentioned previously, regrettably we are unable to supply this information to you.

Kind regards, Kez VRTP | | T: 13 33 86 | F: 07 5573 8288 Village Roadshow Theme Parks Pty Ltd you for contacting Warner Bros. Movie World. As our team have mentioned previously, regrettably we are unable to supply this information to you.

On Fri May 05 2017 at 10:18 AM, Theme Park Girl said:

I'd say that means the original recording is private property, the details of which can't be be commercially released outside of its intended purpose (ie. Scooby Castle music). 

Bummer. At least you tried though 👍

On Fri May 05 2017 at 11:37 AM, djrappa said:

Yeah that's a weird way to say that. 

If the case I would say that it's a privately commissioned piece and not available for public release. 

Done some researching, shazam(ing?) and spoken to some people all of which confirms what TPG and djrappa have said... The music is commissioned by VRTP specifically for their shows and attractions like GL, AA, Imagine/Affinity, HWSD...