Sign in to follow this  
Parkz News

Warner Bros. Movie World, July 2010

18 posts in this topic

yeah, one image working?????? the new fence is so people don't sit on them, by the way. Uhhh, if anyone cares a segment on kids WB on GO! is on that includes the joker ect at movie world. It's on in the mornings of Saturday and Sunday

If we're talking about the red\green laser on the "Crashed street" float - they weren't there on my first visit (2nd night) but were there on sunday. I can't remember the model number but they're quite fully featured compact lasers, and go well on an audio trigger also. It seems they've fixed the smoke issues somewhat too - so those low-mounted travelling lasers have a great effect as the float moves down the street.... i'm sure there will be more comments once i've actually read the update....

Some new gravestones have appeared in the graveyard. The old animatronic ones don't appear to be functional anymore.
Are animatronic grave stones real old School MW or something? The only animatronic one I have ever known of is the one that pops up in WWF.

There were some in the graveyard that popped up and sunk down, i think one of them breathed in and out too.... there was also the one that had a sound like indian drums... there were a few animatronic ones in there.

It's something most people wouldn't notice, but you'd miss it if it wasn't there (if you'd been when it was there)

Guest garrymodes

If we are talking about laser red\green crashed on the road float - they are not my first visit (one night), but there was Sunday. I do not remember the model number, but they are quite complete and compact laser turn on the sound to go very well. It seems that they have fixed things up a bit &too much smoke - like a small laser mounted on travel have a big impact as the float moves down the street.

If we're talking about the red\green laser on the "Crashed street" float - they weren't there on my first visit (2nd night) but were there on sunday. I can't remember the model number but they're quite fully featured compact lasers, and go well on an audio trigger also. It seems they've fixed the smoke issues somewhat too - so those low-mounted travelling lasers have a great effect as the float moves down the street.... i'm sure there will be more comments once i've actually read the update....
If we are talking about laser red\green crashed on the road float - they are not my first visit (one night), but there was Sunday. I do not remember the model number, but they are quite complete and compact laser turn on the sound to go very well. It seems that they have fixed things up a bit &too much smoke - like a small laser mounted on travel have a big impact as the float moves down the street.
Someone has invented a wonderful new SpamBot tool... Oh and apparently free roulette or something too...

So why couldn't they replace it with some kind of wooden 'pool fence' with the pointed tops? Dammit Movie World :/