Mort

Gotham City Cafe Closed

62 posts in this topic

Yes I believe GCC did have a refurb not that long ago (<1year?)...

it wouldn't be the first time a refit was found to be 'not up to standard' and needed doing again...

Those green temporary fence panels aren't blindfolds - can anyone see aroundoverbeyond them to get an idea of what they're looking at?

I contacted Movie World via Facebook to ask when it would be re-opening and they said there is no cofirmed date so im guessing it could be quite a while.

I contacted Movie World via Facebook to ask when it would be re-opening and they said there is no cofirmed date so im guessing it could be quite a while.

Maybe it's closed for a while due to inclement weather?

Yes I believe GCC did have a refurb not that long ago (<1year?)...

it wouldn't be the first time a refit was found to be 'not up to standard' and needed doing again...

Those green temporary fence panels aren't blindfolds - can anyone see aroundoverbeyond them to get an idea of what they're looking at?

I will add this to my list to investigate in the next few days.

Whatever the case, it seems Movie World have done a good job in Gordan-ing off the city cafe atleast, I hope they're not two-face about what they're doing inside there. I hope they get it done soon, I'd hate for them to be a joker with how long it's going to take.

Some of these puns are such an E. Nygma to me, Oswald as that, i'm getting a little Scarecrow-ed..

I Dent think that theres any sense continuing this Cobblepot, so now that everyone's had their Pennyworth, you should all head home.

I hear it's going to be a Dark Knight tonight.

One thing I remember from the cafe is how crowded it gets. There were only a few cash registers available, I always went to Wild West to get my lunch.

It made sense to have an eating area there though. Right in the middle of the park, where people are coming back to the main strip from looney tunes, wild west and Scooby Doo.

I haven't seen any batman movies. :( or superman movies :(. Or Star Wars or lord of the rings :(. Oh well.

There is a reason PG-13 classifications exist. Don't worry - a few more years and you'll be able to watch them under parental supervision.