2014 In Dreamworld - Tail Spin construction, Wipeout refurbishment, Triple Vortex construction

Considering the sign says putting a spin on things and we were told supposedly it is coming from Italy (still not 100% sure of that fact) it appears to be a flat ride from Zamperla. Considering the park's past with the company I find it likely to be true. Although it's hard to see in the photos there is a single footer in one corner of the site. On pretty much all of Zamperla's thrill rides there are like Pandamonium in the way that they rotate around a central point and have a large round concrete footprint. But, when you look at a Power Surge is has a large concrete base for guests to board on but the ride's structure is bolted to the ground in a smaller footprint off to the side. So it looks like the ride will be a Power Surge with its base in the direction of Flowrider and loading on the Shockwave side. I hope that made sense but its my explanation to why I think so.

Thankyou for that and I hope you wrong but you do have a good case.

Edited by skeetafly

Can anyone answer this?

I'm pretty sure that it's just ironic that a shark with pointy teeth and smooth body is called something 'cute' like Fluffy. I don't think there is any unique or deep meaning to it. Unless you mean you want to know who decided it would be called fluffy in which case I have no clue ?.

Considering the sign says putting a spin on things and we were told supposedly it is coming from Italy (still not 100% sure of that fact) it appears to be a flat ride from Zamperla. Considering the park's past with the company I find it likely to be true. Although it's hard to see in the photos there is a single footer in one corner of the site. On pretty much all of Zamperla's thrill rides there are like Pandamonium in the way that they rotate around a central point and have a large round concrete footprint. But, when you look at a Power Surge is has a large concrete base for guests to board on but the ride's structure is bolted to the ground in a smaller footprint off to the side. So it looks like the ride will be a Power Surge with its base in the direction of Flowrider and loading on the Shockwave side. I hope that made sense but its my explanation to why I think so.

Although I think you're pretty accurate, I hope you're wrong!

Hey downunder would it be OK if I used that shot of cyclone for my profile pic? Those pics where amazing. Could you post the rest of those photos.

I'll make another thread with the photos that I've taken. If I made it a general theme park photography thread would it go on these board or under chit chat?

But first I'll wait until more photos have finished uploading :P

Now that the arms are installed, I would say over the next couple of days the motors will be installed and then by the end of next week the gondola will be installed (or maybe I'm being I hopeful). I don't think it will be ready by screamworld. Wouldn't they have to do a couple of full days of testing to make sure everything works.