2014 In Dreamworld - Tail Spin construction, Wipeout refurbishment, Triple Vortex construction

love the new Gondola ... A unique and originally cool look for a new Era in Wipeout History Haha :)

To me, it looks like whilst they were working on the 'waves' on top of the gondola, they broke the two end pieces, so they've just decided to leave those two bits off.

From what i can see the seats are now blue instead of black, the Wipeout logo is yellow but i think that will change hopefully, the new colour scheme painted on and also the lap bar looks like it is blue as well. Its all coming together now, so exciting. :)

I don't think they're going to change the colour of the logo. Why would they bring it back, after being gone so long, without painting the logo? Wouldn't it have been easier for the logo to be done before they refitted all the 'apolstery' ? (upholstery)

I'm at Dreamworld right now I will upload some pictures after I come back from Carinvale at Movie World.. I will tell you what I have seen so far. Starting with Wipeout the pathway is complete and the carriage is connected to the arms (don't know what they are called but that was a guess) the ride looks good with the colour aqua I wish they brought Fluffy the shark back! :( Now onto the Big 9 Ride there's some wood which looks like a control room the area has been cleared and there's broken no tree sticks there anymore.. I'm gonna guess the ride is going to be a Air Race 8.2! *That Air Race 8.2 was a joke so don't take it serious :)

Is there anything else you guys want photos of?

Could you also have a look around to see if there is any sign of where the new food outlets are going.

If you can could you please try to get some close up of the gondola.

And maybe go up the queue of cyclone (I think that would have the best view) to see if any slide and/or ride parts have arrived out the back of WWW.