2014 In Dreamworld - Tail Spin construction, Wipeout refurbishment, Triple Vortex construction

Thanks Jindsell, I was really worried because we hadn't seen any new theme park webpages pop up recently. I was scared because there was a great void in my life as I had no place to go to discuss themeparks and look at watermarks with pictures in the background.

Thank you Jindsell. Thank you for filling that void.

Looks like the ride has started to really come together today.

Photos thanks to Thrillz

The ride theming is really good, If i didn't know better i would have thought they were tearing an old rusty ride compared to a new ride being built. And with "Reef Diver" gone it really adds a whole new perspective in to how that section of ocean parade looks. Dw must be reading these forums because practically everything that we have mentioned that that was reasonable has been changed.

For those interested, I was at dreamworld for an hour this morning and basically all the seats are now attached for tailspin. Looks close to completion besides the queue. Didn't see any noticeable changes on triple vortex though.

For those interested, I was at dreamworld for an hour this morning and basically all the seats are now attached for tailspin. Looks close to completion besides the queue. Didn't see any noticeable changes on triple vortex though. Also the location for the new pizza and/or coffee shop is where the fudge shop was. It's all been gutted and blocked off.

I think JLindsell and I were there the same day, work's really progressing along.

MG_0075.jpg

It's going to be big - the ride is snug up against the Wipeout and Shockwave.

MG_0128.jpg

A closer look at the action taking place.

MG_0204.jpg

Cranes, cherry pickers and workers galore were onsite to bring this behemoth together.

A did a quick write-up with some other angles to checkout here.