Farewell Wonderland!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can tell you that the management at Wonderland did/does read this forum. Stephen Galbraith mentioned at a staff party that he was sure he had less than 9 PA's, this was a comment made in a thread here. "The Bus is now leaving for Reading, NSW"

Sean, who gives a crap if they are? Of course they do. They got all upset over certain comments made by certain members of this forum and thought they'd be Terry Tough Bastards and take it out on certain staff. Anyhows, that's a different story. Silly bastards. What are you talking about? The friggin Wonderland site still works...

I can tell you that the management at Wonderland did/does read this forum.  Stephen Galbraith mentioned at a staff party that he was sure he had less than 9 PA's, this was a comment made in a thread here.   "The Bus is now leaving for Reading, NSW"
What 9 PA's what the hell!....I know if I had 9 PA's to wipe my *** I'd would certainly "smile" a bit more..full stop! Why would you let that be known at a staff party anyway..? Well it seems from this forum, the management treated the staff like utter sh*t ...I really honestly feel for all the ex-staff you guys/gals deserved alot better! Cheers Sean

Was anyone here working at wonderland when it was under the management of Todd Coates? What was he like as a manager? The reason I ask is, I met him in 1996 and he seemed like a really great guy. I was in contact with wonderland, expressing interest in the theme park industry etc, & he actually asked me to come in & meet with him so he could chat to me about it all & show me some of the business side of things. He just seemed like such an enthusiastic, nice guy. This was back before Sunway, when rides were actually being put in. (Space Probe had just been recently installed when I met with him & he took me on it). So yeah, thats my fondest memory of wonderland; meeting with the general manager, getting to see some of the behind the scenes business, being shown the inner workings of space probe, & getting a vip ride on SP :D

Let's keep the language clean. Take note of the Community Guidelines if you're not sure. As I know, Wonderland's management have known about this site since Total Thrills was first launched, in about January or February of 2003. They also did (or do) read these message boards. They're also far from the only theme park in Australia to do so. You'd be surprised actually. There's even some "celebrity" members among us. :)

What 9 PA's what the hell!....I know if I had 9 PA's to wipe my *** I'd would certainly "smile" a bit more..full stop! Why would you let that be known at a staff party anyway..?
Sean you misunderstood, it wasn't 9 at the same time, it was 9 in total. I think the actual number was around 4. He made the comment as a joke. It was something like "It's nice to hear that I’ve had 9 PA's in the time I’ve been here". "The Bus is now leaving for First Party Tank, Western Australia"

• 5 months later...

Just another updat (and bringing dead threads back alive again) :cool:. The wonderland website seen here is no longer avaliable to be seen on the internet. And the Memorial is also no longer on the World Wide Web. This is a sign that Wonderland is Truly Dead. :(. Anyway, here is one last Final Goodbye. Rest In Peace Australia's Wonderland aka Wonderland Sydney.