Dreamworld Maintenance 2019

themagician

6 minutes ago, AlexB said:

OH GOD! HOW DARE THEY CLOSE RIDES I'M PROBABLY NOT GOING TO RIDE ON DURING THE COLDER MONTHS!

WHAT IF ON THE SPUR OF THE MOMENT I DECIDE I NEED A RIDE ON THE GREEN ROOM? HOW RUDE! HOW INCONSIDERATE! HOW TOTALLY FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS OF ME!

I'm so tough @AlexB I'll ride it without water, tubeless and bareass.

Edited by Skeeta

14 hours ago, Archer said:

They have been talking about it for over a year. They say it goes with the theme and fits in with a stream / small waterfall also for the area.

Talk is cheap.

38 minutes ago, AlexB said:

Because it's dreamworld, and 'can't be arsed doing something decent' is their bag.

Agree but isn't the point of hiring somebody like Greg is to steer the ship away from making stupid decisions.

If I was a betting man this is where I would put my new coaster.  (Unless it's another MDMC) that I would send to the tip.

1 hour ago, Skeeta said:

somebody like Greg is to steer the ship away from making stupid decisions.

Yes, if they give him the steering wheel. it would be a stupid decision not to give him the wheel... which is perfectly what we expect from Dreamworld... as it would be a stupid decision...

A new coaster is precisely what they should put there, but i'm also cautious that building a giant thrill ride on the site of the accident may be considered insensitive...

2 hours ago, AlexB said:

Yes, if they give him the steering wheel. it would be a stupid decision not to give him the wheel... which is perfectly what we expect from Dreamworld... as it would be a stupid decision...

A new coaster is precisely what they should put there, but i'm also cautious that building a giant thrill ride on the site of the accident may be considered insensitive...

Maybe they gave him one of those small kids steering wheel toys? Look daddy, I'm driving!