All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. T-bone

COVID-19 & Theme Park Closures

Hi @Bikash Randhawa I know this isn’t Covid related, but since you are answering questions, I am wondering if you can advise what the status is of the status is of the Sea World Monorail? As you know it has been removed from the maps and website. There was speculation that it’s time is done, including information from a University Student Study stating the park advised them the Monorail was a defunct attraction more or less. I saw you refuting these comments, advising that it was due to construction of the Vortex and Leviathan. Are you able to publicly commit to reopening the parks only (And vitally important) transport attraction, and advise when you expect the Monorail will return?
  3. Today
  4. It’s always interesting to see a park like this come up with designs (and probably build them) far more imaginative and immersive than our major parks can manage for a water park.
  5. Honestly think it's a bad idea to get rid of the Splash Out slides, they're a key part of the park and extremely popular, were pretty much the first part of Jamberoo becoming the water-park it is today and the ride is suitable for all ages. It would be much better to relocate this to a different part of the park, the area around the Funnel Web slides could use something like this, the plans do look really brilliant.
  6. Bikash Randhawa

Hi There, we are working on getting our approvals and then it would take time to open everything potentially 4 weeks yes, which would be training, compliance etc, could be earlier but a lot has to be done before hand.
  7. Yesterday
  8. Levithian

@Bikash Randhawa if you are here answering questions; is it really going to only be 4 weeks to get parks open and running again as normal when you get the go ahead from the government to run with less restrictions, or is it going to be more a case of bringing rides back online as soon as they are available?
  9. From The Illawarra Mercury (6th of June):
  10. From The Illawarra Mercury: The Eddy Group Of Companies now include, apart from Jamberoo Action Park: Belmore All-Suites Hotel (Jamberoo's own Sea World Resort though it's located 20km away in Wollongong like the rest of their companies). To the best of my knowledge, they have owned this hotel since before the mid-2000's. City Beach Function Centre - wasn't original owner but did buy it in recent years. I think he wanted to add a light show to the building. Located immediately next to Wollongong's Flagstaff Hill to the south on the northern end of Wollongong's South Beach. Steamers Bar & Grill - located in the same building as City Beach Function Centre. Longboard Cafe - located in the same building as City Beach Function Centre.
  11. A very interesting article published today (6th of June) by The Illawarra Mercury. It included an album of 33 photos (before the Green Snow paragraph), which I'll post in a separate post in chronological order with the photos in the article below:
  12. themagician

The New Atlantis - Construction Updates

April 6th is the latest update, which was posted a few pages back
  13. Rydah Hi

The New Atlantis - Construction Updates

Quick question: Is there a Nearmap update?
  14. Jpw25111

Still prefer to say that's nice. Unsure what has happened here.
  15. Flynn_Smith

Didn’t properly read it, sorry.
  16. Jdude95

"go and have a happy and great weekend" Is the most passive aggressive "fuck off" ever and I love it. I'm using this in every aspect of my life now
  17. Bikash Randhawa

@alexb I think my answer above should suffice your fascination into this comment. I take appropriate steps when I see fit but it would have to be something serious and substantial, and if I have said so then it probably was something that was concerning. No go and have a happy and great weekend.
  18. Brad2912

That’s what that says...
  19. Flynn_Smith

Wasn’t there just announcements that both VRTP and Dreamworld had submitted their covid-safe plan to open sooner with a larger capacity?
  20. Last week
  21. Bikash Randhawa

Hi There, if anything inappropriate is said that I firmly believe is in accurate then I will say and do whatever is required to correct this. I cannot remember every conversation I have with people and I don’t know who this Jdude95 is, if he says I threatened someone then that’s not correct I would have merely spelt out the actions I would take and give people the opportunity to correct themselves and again if they believe in what they are saying and 100% certain then they should not worry of anyone puts a legal option out there.
  22. aussienetman

New Roller-Coaster for Dreamworld

Sarcasm not your strong point
  23. Jdude95

New Roller-Coaster for Dreamworld

Soo, which is it?
  24. webslave

Hi Bikash, Nice to hear from you. Just on this, could you comment on the allegation of @Jdude95 earlier where he said: Is this something that took place? On an unrelated question, was the copy of the promo that was posted to Instagram slowed down, or was that the intended pacing of the spot?
  25. Bikash Randhawa

You are always welcome and take care. My best to you my freind.
  26. Naazon

In my complete lack of creative Vision, I would use the V's similar to how Marvel introduce their name with the comics flashing up as videos in the letters before becoming a solid red word. With the parks, using iconic video and imagery for 2-3 seconds, like dolphins jumping, the HWSD2 explosion, WWF, Mammoth Falls splash down ect Further they have 6 V's and 6 Parks or attractions so it works.
  1. Load more activity