Gumbuya World 2 coasters under construction

DaptoFunlandGuy

Just now, themagician said:

The coaster definitely looks great within the landscape and a perfection attraction to make this park really stand out as a must visit (image from the parks Instagram)

C647BE57-39FB-40A3-8C22-53DC989EF126.jpeg

The only problem is with the wave pool having a giant rollercoaster behind it. Otherwise it looks great especially from the slides.

16 minutes ago, TBoy said:

How do you know?

it’s a joke😭

anyways chile, even though its sad Dreamworld doesn’t have the combined presence and kinetic energy both ST and Buzzsaw would’ve brought when operating, I do think it’ll be a much better fit here with it hopefully getting a lot more traction and a lot less downtime. one can hope atleast. 

Back on topic, I wonder if the entrance to Project Zero will have a path into Oasis Springs as well as Oz Adventure? Considering how close it is to the wave pool, there could be a second entrance to Oz Adventure via Project Zero in between the surf zone and the wave pool.

13 minutes ago, TBoy said:

Back on topic, I wonder if the entrance to Project Zero will have a path into Oasis Springs as well as Oz Adventure? Considering how close it is to the wave pool, there could be a second entrance to Oz Adventure via Project Zero in between the surf zone and the wave pool.

It will be accessible from the left hand side of the Wavebeach and behind the Cafe. It's the best place to view the construction currently

1 hour ago, TBoy said:

The only problem is with the wave pool having a giant rollercoaster behind it. Otherwise it looks great especially from the slides.

Wet n Wild has the Surfrider behind their wave pool and I think it adds to the atmosphere. And having Project Zero behind a wave pool, which is such a large scale attraction for the park, it be an icon for the park and people around the wave pool will love watching people ride it.

32 minutes ago, themagician said:

I’m hoping the park has invested into Project Zero, to ensure they’ve rectified all the issues Dreamworld were having with the attraction.

My thought exactly, if they haven’t done that i don’t see why they didn’t just buy a brand new coaster with less maintenance issues. Maybe a Sky Rocket II? 

• rappa locked this topic