Sea World's Leviathan + Trident Testing

Liamengel17

16 hours ago, Liamengel17 said:

The lighting has quite a few options, with colour, transitions, and some pretty interesting modes. Of course, all of this was being manually changed by the operators. One notable mode was where the lighting follows the track around, almost as though the train is lighting up the track as it traverses. Very interesting to watch!

On the one hand, this sounds cool AF and can't wait to see it.

On the other, the LEDs are probably too bright and will be switched off once the ride opens.

16 hours ago, Liamengel17 said:

I will return another day and grab an update once I see it going around. Maybe even this night!

Cheers!
Liam 

Cheers for camping out and capturing this. What a way to make a Parkz Entrance!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Dean Barnett said:

It's just surprising that they even announced a September opening date when we're looking at least Early 2023 at this point

Early 2023 is a stretch, they just have some landscaping and theming to go then it’s done. I’ll be shocked if they don’t open it in December.

49 minutes ago, New display name said:

Where did you get early 2023 from?

After missing the early september date, the next logical date is Boxing day. I'd like to see them do a soft open pre-christmas, but with all the issues we've had to this point - i'll wait until I see firm operations before I make plans.

I would suggest, after the past couple of years, that they appear to have learned their lesson now about announcing stuff until they know for sure. which is probably really good given the multiple reschedules they've already had. 

Any momentum they would have gained from a teaser campaign has been shattered by the missed deadlines so once they know when they'll be ready and start training crew \ knocking out 1000 cycles or whatever, they can then start shouting from the rooftops a firm date (and soft open when ready to do so.)

• Like 1