DC Rivals HyperCoaster train stuck mid-course

PoolGuy

Up from Vic for hols, if I can't go on a bunch of coasters today, at least I've had this thread keeping me entertained last night. Never knew that a coaster getting stuck half way was such an issue

I can confirm that it's still sitting there in place this morning. 😔

Ahh wtf the scoobs is closed 😥

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Cuzza said:

Up from Vic for hols, if I can't go on a bunch of coasters today, at least I've had this thread keeping me entertained last night. Never knew that a coaster getting stuck half way was such an issue

I can confirm that it's still sitting there in place this morning. 😔

Ahh wtf the scoobs is closed 😥

Hope you have a great day.

Scooby ain’t closed according to maintenance, so hopefully she’ll open later for you, fingers crossed.

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Hope you have a great day.

Scooby ain’t closed according to maintenance, so hopefully she’ll open later for you, fingers crossed.

Thanks, kids are having fun.

Wild West ride just opened around 12.15pm. Scooby looked like it opened for about 15 Min and closed again. 

Kids have now done the Looney tunes area rides and coaster (only thing the VQ I could get), but not much else to do now with lots of things shut, will just enjoy the street shows. 

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Well that's what's important, fingers crossed that you'll get a chance to ride Scoob.

Do the ride attendants know if it'll open?

Nope, can't confirm time or even if will be closed for the day, same answer at 3pm, the three attendents at the entrance are being asked every minute by someone new, feel bad for them being unable to give an answer one way or another

18 minutes ago, Ashley said:

@Cuzza I'm only sorry to hear so many rides haven't been working for you, are you going to able to return to the park before heading back to Victoria?

Yeah might have to duck in next few days and try our luck! Has been great time, superman is a blast, really looking fwd to try the Hypercoaster in the future, it does look awesome up close. 

20220921_095723.jpg

• Like 1

• joz locked this topic