Definitive MW Arena show  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Which show was the best show?

• Police Academy Stunt Show
    • Hollywood Stunt Driver (Mitsubishi Evo Edition)
    • Hollywood Stunt Driver 2 (Showtime Ute Edition)
  2. 2. Which show is the worst show?

• Police Academy Stunt Show
    • Hollywood Stunt Driver (Mitsubishi Evo Edition)
    • Hollywood Stunt Driver 2 (Showtime Ute Edition)

I saw a discussion online about the main arena shows over the years at Movie World. Some differing opinions were shared, but a moderator shut down the conversation because they didn't like what was being said. 

I am keen to get an enthusiast's viewpoint on the MW Arena shows, namely:

Police Academy Stunt Show

Hollywood Stunt Driver (Mitsubishi Evo Edition)

Hollywood Stunt Driver 2 (Showtime Ute Edition)

I'm not a big fan of polls, but in this case i've made an exception. Share your thoughts below too?

• Like 1

I personally have never seen Police Academy but from what I have heard its the best one so thats why I have cast my vote to it. 

My personal favourite I saw was Stunt Driver 1. I dont know if they had modfications for that one but it was the one where the car broke in half and at the end they would drive through the bulding and then the flames would burst up. 

The current show is abysmal and I see better drifts in the coles carpak then I see there. 

In the Orignal Hollywood Stunt Driver at the very end where that car would drive into the buliding with the flame effect does anyone know if it was the real car or a anamontric sort of thing at the end from #12.21 start time in the video is when it happens. I hope I dont sound stupd asking this lol. 

image.thumb.png.93d75c2907b1fcdc647370672832887f.pnggo

On 17/5/2024 at 7:05 PM, STRAWS said:

In the Orignal Hollywood Stunt Driver at the very end where that car would drive into the buliding with the flame effect does anyone know if it was the real car or a anamontric sort of thing at the end from #12.21 start time in the video is when it happens. I hope I dont sound stupd asking this lol. 

There's a large track doing an arc on the back side of the buildings, with an arm that reaches over holding a version of the car. It required the same inspections as the parks coasters each morning.

I mean the answer is pretty obvious, how many kids (or teenagers for that matter) that you know are named Rodney? If the number is zero then the Police Academy Stunt Show was successful in eliminating that wretched name from the gene pool. #justsayin

• Like 1