Dreamworld Snowy Nights

❄️Announcing the ALL-NEW  Dreamworld After Dark: Snowy Nights! ❄️️ Enter a snowy wonderland of thrills and fun... AT NIGHT! 😍We've got so much for you to do, you won't want to miss this exclusive 2-night event, Saturday 29th June & Saturday 6th July ️ 

🎢All your favourite rides AT NIGHT!
⛸️Indoor Ice Skating
🛷Ice Slide Tobogganing
🍝Delicious European menu 
🎤Live shows and entertainment 
❄️Plus snow much more!

Get in quick before the tickets sell out 🎟
Purchase tickets: https://bit.ly/AFTERDARK24

IMG_4573.jpeg

IMG_4574.jpeg

IMG_4575.jpeg

IMG_4576.jpeg

IMG_4577.jpeg

It's great to finally see additional night events being offered because other than Happy Halloween, I believe the last time they did an 'After Dark' event was back in 2018 (They had one scheduled for Easter 2020, but we all know what happened).

The event is on 5:30pm to 9pm, so for $10 for annual passholders that's good value. And $49 for general tickets makes sense when a day ticket is double the price and double the time. I hope it goes well for them and they have these after dark events more reguarly throughout the year.

2 hours ago, themagician said:

It's great to finally see additional night events being offered because other than Happy Halloween, I believe the last time they did an 'After Dark' event was back in 2018 (They had one scheduled for Easter 2020, but we all know what happened).

The event is on 5:30pm to 9pm, so for $10 for annual passholders that's good value. And $49 for general tickets makes sense when a day ticket is double the price and double the time. I hope it goes well for them and they have these after dark events more reguarly throughout the year.

The most recent was July 2021 (that was rescheduled a week but did go ahead).
1703581854_ScreenShot2024-05-23at7_26_59pm.thumb.png.7a429097565029dd5ad3d6fa4838b9cd.png

I agree the $10 Passholder ticket represents outstanding value, also great they are offering pass holders friends/family tickets at $29.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, New display name said:

This event sits on the back of Winterfest.  A lot of the nighttime extras will be available during the holidays.

tbh that confused me a little when i first saw it, thinking it was a paid, limited time replacement for winterfest ‘til i realised how nonsensical that’d be. it’s a winterfest add on w/ it’s activities & (some of) the effects, performers/entertainment, and mainly nighttime rides of white christmas, for $10-$50 bucks. and, if you can’t spend that, you still have access to the extra activities (toboganning, food, (upcharge) skating, etc) in day park entry. i think it’s more than worth them trying it out, even solely for more night ride opportunities.

Edited by Tricoart

In your own words, you said you couldn't find it. Any reasonable person would take that to mean you had searched.

And if you want to know the answer to something, generally the solution is to search for yourself, or to post a question on your local neighbourhood facebook page so someone else will give you the answer. 

Since you don't use facebook, I guess we know where that leaves you, right?

I didn't actually notice the absence of the operating hours. Since its separately ticketed, i'd assumed a 5:30 start in order for them to clear the park of day guests like they have done with happy halloween, etc, while corralling people near the main gates if they hold tickets.

We rarely make it to closing when we go to these events so the end-time didn't really phase me, which is why I hadn't noticed it.

1 hour ago, New display name said:

It's cute you think your opinion counts.  🤣

it’s already weak to pull the ‘your opinion’ card, but especially so when this entire recent issue has been your opinion on the event time needing an extra click you couldn’t perform

Edited by Tricoart

I guess because it's offering to upsell something that is no use to him - like ordering a large big mac meal, and having them ask 'would you like fries with that?' instead of recognising there is already fries in the order, and instead substituting with 'why not try our new banana caramel pie?'

Honestly though it depends how much you want to nitpick over stupid shit that doesn't have an impact on your experience. So you bought the premium product and have no use for the poor man's upsell... whoop. The additional amount of work it would take to have accesso recommend a unique upcharge experience that would compliment whatever is in your cart, instead of just a bog-standard upsell product most people would be interested in wouldn't be worth the hassle.

20 minutes ago, New display name said:

You could accidentally buy something, you don't require.

if someone’s careless enough to go to the site, buy VIP tickets ‘cause they like the word, then separately purchase extra ride expresses, that’s on them at that point. 

like seriously, did people just lose any critical thinking all of a sudden?

On 24/5/2024 at 9:06 AM, New display name said:

I can't find where DW show the opening and closing time for the night event.

or maybe just you?

Edited by Tricoart

On 29/5/2024 at 7:13 AM, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

guess because it's offering to upsell something that is no use to him

But didn't @New display namesay that he got "Night" ride express with the ticket? And then the website recommended express passes again but these were ones you could use anytime. Not just night. So there would still be a use. That was my understanding at least

12 hours ago, REGIE said:

But didn't @New display namesay that he got "Night" ride express with the ticket? And then the website recommended express passes again but these were ones you could use anytime. Not just night. So there would still be a use. That was my understanding at least

This is the pass it offered.

image.thumb.png.1309e79c3564921994a1954b29c9e1ac.png