Dreamworld's Festival of Happiness

jjuttp

That's because they make a lot of fairground rides. And I don't think Pandamonium looks cheap, its quite a cool looking ride and I like the way they themed it.

I agree..in what way does it look cheap?? I think it actually looks pretty good and definitely on par with other recent flat rides that have been introduced to our parks.

I agree..in what way does it look cheap?? I think it actually looks pretty good and definitely on par with other recent flat rides that have been introduced to our parks.

That must be it. "It's on par with what Dreamworld has been adding. Which is below par to Dreamworld standards of old? It’s not that I don’t mind Dreamworld added some of these rides. It just gets my goat they try and pass them of as Colby cheese instead of Homebrand cheese block.

This is actually quite a brilliant theme I must say. Worth knocking over a huge fibreglass mountain down and continuing to concentrate your guests into a small area of the park? Probably not. But all dumb management stuff decisions aside this will definitely be the most well decorated Zamperla Air Racer by far, and will continue a lineage of Dreamworks attractions in the park that are actually quite pleasant visually. Sure, not Disney, but definitely above and beyond what Six Flags/Cedar Fair would be doing.

I think this ride is wonderfully themed as is the whole area. Dreamworld has certainly pulled out all the stops for this new area. Little confused with the idea of themeing the carriages as done considering they will be looping around. They don't seem like the sort of thing you would see flying around. Thinking a trip to DW is definately in order in the new year.

I went to Dreamworld on Monday and saw Pandamonium testing all day with and without water dummies. On another note, Dreamworld is now my favourite park on the Gold Coast. One major factor in shifting my preference from Movieworld was the staff at Dreamworld. We got a really great ride op on Buzzsaw who was helping hype everyone up with creepy voices and asking everyone how their ride was, and was also very quick and efficient - Buzzsaw was a walk-on for most of the day. Monday was actually the first time i rode Buzzsaw, since on my last visit it was under maintenance, and I have to say it is probably my second favourite ride in the park after the Giant Drop. It was surprisingly VERY intense at the bottom of the drop and the station fly through created a great head chopper effect. However, the back seat is ROUGH. The shaking from it gave me a headache and a bit of a sore back. I wonder how rough Skywheel at Skyline Park runs, considering it's 7 years older than Buzzsaw.

22002323.jpg See it turns out that more than just two people (myself and alex_1) can browse facebook. Having done so, instead of rudely posting a comment as you have done, I have believe it or not, found that answer myself, and since clearly your facebook must be broken, I shall share the world of knowledge that is the "internet" with you. In particular this facebook post...

Belinda Brown - Good Morning Hannah, Our official opening will be Friday the 21st of December. Will we see you there? 14 hours ago · Like