What will replace Looney Tunes River Ride?

WED99

The inside has been cleaned out

attachicon.gif001.JPG

The Theme Park Social Network have posted this and it looks like there is some work going on.

attachicon.gif10294523_632795716802040_3788766802578023467_n.jpg

Looks like exactly the same but from a different angle... Sorry, I was mistaken... They have put down some plastic sheets...

Edited by Wyncenuros

is were we are looking at in the pic were the looney tunes sound stage was or the earth drill once was ?

You mean the Show Stage? The Show Stage is just covered in Cobwebs everywhere.. Since Hillbilly Slasher 2 was in there for Halloween. and the picture you are looking at is in WB KIDS LAND where LTRR was

You mean the Show Stage? The Show Stage is just covered in Cobwebs everywhere.. Since Hillbilly Slasher 2 was in there for Halloween. and the picture you are looking at is in WB KIDS LAND where LTRR was

no i mean the the looney tunes sound stage part of LTRR were thay were filming and bugs bunny had dug the hole to australia or the earth drill part of LTRR

Edited by JeffreyMoore

is were we are looking at in the pic were the looney tunes sound stage was or the earth drill once was ?

no i mean the the looney tunes sound stage part of LTRR were thay were filming and bugs bunny had dug the hole to australia or the earth drill part of LTRR

i'm pretty sure the photo we're looking at (the one with the tarp laid down on the ground) is the unload section of river ride.

I'm still dirty they removed both dark water rides (LTRR & BT) in quick succession. Storm Coaster doesn't count.

I couldn't agree more! Dark water rides have so much atmosphere and really made these parks true theme parks. If Disney can hold onto some of its 50-or-so-year-old dark rides, I don't see why Village had to dump its 20-year-old attractions.

disney have a lot more money to maintain them sadly village have decided thay didnt wont to keep spending the money to keep the dark rides open witch is a real shame

Yes. It was such a shame they had to close Justice League.

ok thought the unload section was at the back of the building ?

See below:

post-152-0-39295000-1398857150_thumb.png

I'm not suggesting this is to any sort of scale, but it gives a general layout. You'll notice if you look at an un-edited version of this shot (it's just google maps) you'll see that outside the 'main' structure, it has several 'lean-to' sections... you can see one of them on the right hand side of the building backstage - which is used as a maintenance store.

Edited by AlexB

Yes. It was such a shame they had to close Justice League.

i was refering to LTRR AND BT ? it just seems we are lucky to have justice league the only true dark ride we now have and seems it mite be the last ? i see scooby doo as a rollercoaster but if others feel its a dark ride im sorry to upset

See below:

attachicon.gifLTRR.png

I'm not suggesting this is to any sort of scale, but it gives a general layout. You'll notice if you look at an un-edited version of this shot (it's just google maps) you'll see that outside the 'main' structure, it has several 'lean-to' sections... you can see one of them on the right hand side of the building backstage - which is used as a maintenance store.

so we are looing at the earth drill - sound stage in the pic ?

^I never said that!

When you quote someone, don't put your own words inside the quote... ;)

I know what you were referring to but you stated village have decided not to keep their dark rides open when clearly they've literally just opened one a year ago.

so we are looing at the earth drill - sound stage in the pic ?

No.

As I already said.

I've a feeling we're looking at the unload exit section of the building. The camera is inside the unload area, pointing TOWARD main street

^I never said that!

When you quote someone, don't put your own words inside the quote... ;)

I know what you were referring to but you stated village have decided not to keep their dark rides open when clearly they've literally just opened one a year ago.

No.

As I already said.

I've a feeling we're looking at the unload exit section of the building. The camera is inside the unload area, pointing TOWARD main street

ok didnt mean to upset in anyway just seems village have closed 3 dark rides and replaced them with one new one and 3 been i include the great gremlins adventure

just seems to me we are lucky thay decided to build the justice league dark ride as it seems thay have decided to move away from dark rides as a whole