New Kids Ride for Movie World

joz

They're not gonna cancel something they're already constructing unless they're real idiots. Perhaps they are just down playing it because some people thought it was going to be a marquee attraction, when really it's a small one. I also think they failed to market it properly by not saying from the get go that it's got a Looney Tunes theme, which frankly it obviously DOES(updated for WBkids). Also "Cars".... Which happens to be a Disney property. Don't tell me no kid is going to wonder out loud why it doesn't have Lightening McQueen in it. They're probably just changing the name of it, and going over all the sites and posts in which it was mentioned. "Bugs Driving School"? "Mini-Cabs Driving School"? The VIP page probably doesn't have to be changed(as the Name is also a description of the ride, so they can leave it there). I agree with the other user who said they are preparing their second round of Marketing. It could be for that reason too, as well as, or instead of, altering the name to remove "Cars" from it. The fact they were so through to delete every thing except the VIP ad, simply suggests they are probably RENAMING the ride, and have to go through every page and edit, before REUPLOADING or even just plain reannouncing the ride.

Edited by colliric_855

if they have had a change of heart to hold off and cancel the mini cars driving school in favour of planning for something bigger and better then I will applaud that some hairbrain up top has had some good sense kicked into him. If it is still happening my bet this will be a short team filler attraction just to keep the punters happy until the site is used for the major family friendly attraction it is so perfect for. How on earth they came to the conclusion this is / was a good idea is astounding?? Not to mention these people involved in the design of never having worked first hand on speedy's taxis or taz cars.. Ask any ride op at movieworld.. Worse jobs in the parks, parents seem to think its cute watching their kid get stuck whilst the poor ride op gets increasingly infuriated. Then times that by the number of other toddlers all trying to work out what to do.. No I do not miss that at all!!! PLEASE MW CANCEL YOUR PLANS FOR THE STUPID DRIVING SCHOOL AND LEAVE THE SITE UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO RETURN BUGS AND THE GANG WITH A FAMILY RIDE THAT HAS THE DIGNITY AND PRESENCE THE BRAND DESERVES!!!

AMEN TO THAT! One of the few rides that I don't miss... Speedy's got a lot better as they changed some little things. TAZ cars... *shudders* almost as bad as parking Sam Train haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...