MW Mini Driving School - Officially Confirmed

Brad2912

I didn't mean it in that way. I meant I was expecting the layout to be the same (but on a smaller scale). When I first heard about the ride I was thinking kids would enter through the main gates and could drive near/around rides, down main street and into the western and kids wb areas. But I understand that they would have had to work with the space and it couldn't be an exact replica.

BREAKING NEWS: I managed to see a worker testing out one of the ride cars it indeed is red and the car moves vet fast they look just the same as Speedys but the cars there are yellow and mini cars driving school cars are red!

Thank you, for the information we already knew from the media release.

Whilst it isn't the best structured post, I think the 'breaking news' is not that the car is red, but rather that the ride is in testing.

Adults could fit into the speedy's cars and drive them IF they had to... with great difficulty... same as the Taz Cars... when they died in the middle of the track. I would call it the "clench and squish" method. I'm 6ft 1 and if I can drive a speedy's taxi... anyone can*

* Doesn't mean they should :P

I remember driving the Tijuana Taxis when I was about 11 and it was painful. As a skinny guy, there is no way in hell that I would attempt to ride the Mini-Cars now that I'm older. If only they made the vehicles like Autopia at Disneyland. Small enough for kids, spacious enough for adults. Can't believe I'm saying this but they should take Dreamworld's Model - T cars as an example. The vehicles on that ride are almost perfect for their purpose.