2015 in Dreamworld - ABC Kids World, V8 Supercars and more

Reanimated35

Really? Never heard that mentioned before. 

Looked it up and

Fan Turn or Fan Curve – A turn on a wooden coaster designed with a sweeping curve from the entrance to the exit of the turn. Fan curves are usually used to describe a change of direction of less than 90-degrees and turn is used to describe a change of direction of 90-degrees or more.

Banked Turn – Describes a section of track that is banked (laterally angled) while turning. Designers bank the turns on roller coasters to reduce the lateral G-forces.

(http://www.ultimaterollercoaster.com/coasters/glossary) 

I hope the get the music pumping through the headrest right.  Most of the rides I have ridden with this feature have never got it right.  You almost need separate volume control on each seat so the customer can adjust it to their liking and a good quality set of speakers would help too.

I don't know if this has already been said or seen but I just picked this up about the cyclone.  

“Our new-look coaster will be an adrenaline-fuelled hot-lap complete with its famous loop track and music pumped through the headrests.”

I hope the music is AC/DC or some really good rock music.

Cyclone will be repainted to match the v8 theme in the colour black and white. 

They will also be getting a van that will be in a different location of the park each day. they will sell the usual snacks like churros and popcorn.

Any proof for this? I'd like to know if this is just your idle speculation or if it's actually real.

Edited by XxMrYoshixX