Doomsday Destroyer - 2016 Movie World construction

thank you for the pictures, @JaggedJanine and @Theme Park Girl once again, not sure if anyone has asked you this already JaggedJanine, what camera do you use or the camera that you used for those shots? I will be down either tomorrow or Tuesday, 

Edited by The_Ninja_59
spelling

6 hours ago, bladex said:

^^ damn what is that camera i want it

1 hour ago, The_Ninja_59 said:

thank you for the pictures, @JaggedJanine and @Theme Park Girl once again, not sure if anyone has asked you this already JaggedJanine, what camera do you use or the camera that you used for those shots? I will be down either tomorrow or Tuesday, 

@JaggedJanine uses a Canon 70D ??

Guys, remember, it's not just the camera, its the user behind it. DSLRs aren't cheap, and even then, the base lenses are shit, so you need to spend more to get a decent lens to go with it. Even the polarising filter Janine used costs around $70. You can get basic DSLRs these days under a grand, but you have to learn how to use them properly. if you're in school - do some photography classes as electives or sport, or a TAFE course. You gotta crawl before you can walk.

On topic, I think we need to refer to the highside scooby emergency exit as 'god's door' from now on. Hopefully they clean up the darkened area where the show stage signage used to be too.

Cant wait to ride this lame ride.

2 minutes ago, AlexB said:

Guys, remember, it's not just the camera, its the user behind it. DSLRs aren't cheap, and even then, the base lenses are shit, so you need to spend more to get a decent lens to go with it. Even the polarising filter Janine used costs around $70. You can get basic DSLRs these days under a grand, but you have to learn how to use them properly. if you're in school - do some photography classes as electives or sport, or a TAFE course. You gotta crawl before you can walk.

Very true. Great advice ???

On 26/06/2016 at 0:40 PM, themagician said:

Need work happening today.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

And also, I don't know if I've just never noticed this, or if it's been recently done, but I noticed that china town alley was clear, and there were only those red poles left, and I could see down to the AA courtyard area.

The two green arched bits on the ground in front of the booth - attachments for the ride? Look at all the straight white lines on the arms...

having a look at the vehicles on site right now, it looks it's a company called Main Construction based in Loganholme @skeetafly

image.pnga few men just entered the Show Stage no movement at the Dodgems or WWF as of right now

@themagician as I have said no movement on WWF, just a bunch of cars parked on the site at the moment, I did see crane when I was walking past Scooby

image.jpeg

Edited by The_Ninja_59

• Richard featured and unfeatured this topic