2016 for Movie World

19 hours ago, bladex said:

my guess somewhere in the new super hero section where DD is.

See I don't think so - you've got the western toilets right next door to DD - they've always been quite reasonable to access - even from showstage. 

I'm thinking perhaps we'll see something outside the current park boundary - most likely near the new coaster site, which we're all presuming is next to JL\AA in the current fenced area.

2 hours ago, AlexB said:

See I don't think so - you've got the western toilets right next door to DD

yeah...but that is in the western area not the super hero area. cmon you can't break the immersion by leaving one theme area to go to the toilets in another theme area! :P

Edited by bladex

There's a big block of toilets near Intencity, and just across the path in Western Town.  If there's another new block of toilets going in the same part of the park then someone has lost the plot slightly.  Although admittedly I can't for the life of me remember how either toilet block fares as far as disabled toilets and parents rooms.

Last time I was at Movie World which was in April, so long ago. SDSC was down at least two times a day, now I know the maintenance is later in the year. So much wasn't working when I was on it, the swords didn't move, the giant blades were stuck and the music wasn't working. As well as I have noticed each time I have gone the lasers in the upper area have become less exciting. 

Although SDSC is one of the most popular rides, could it be possible MW are letting it decline and may use the show stage for the new ride? Considering that the Doomsday area is right next to it, it could all blend together. 

4 minutes ago, bammrwolfe said:

Last time I was at Movie World which was in April, so long ago. SDSC was down at least two times a day, now I know the maintenance is later in the year. So much wasn't working when I was on it, the swords didn't move, the giant blades were stuck and the music wasn't working. As well as I have noticed each time I have gone the lasers in the upper area have become less exciting. 

Although SDSC is one of the most popular rides, could it be possible MW are letting it decline and may use the show stage for the new ride? Considering that the Doomsday area is right next to it, it could all blend together. 

Welcome, I think I speak for many people on here, MW has no plans to get rid of Scooby anytime soon, the animatronics you mentioned that wasn't working back in April was working when I went last week. also think of this, if MW was letting this attraction go, why would they be clearly trying their best to get the effects to work on the ride at its best ability? 

the topic of a new ride in the Show Stage has been beaten to death and isn't going to be one in there anytime soon, also it was confirmed by Theme Park Girl that Show Stage isn't going anywhere, 

5 minutes ago, Theme Park Ninja said:

Welcome, I think I speak for many people on here, MW has no plans to get rid of Scooby anytime soon, the animatronics you mentioned that wasn't working back in April was working when I went last week. also think of this, if MW was letting this attraction go, why would they be clearly trying their best to get the effects to work on the ride at its best ability? 

the topic of a new ride in the Show Stage has been beaten to death and isn't going to be one in there anytime soon, also it was confirmed by Theme Park Girl that Show Stage isn't going anywhere, 

I tried catching up on as much as I could before I posted it, oops sorry guys. 

Welcome to the forums @bammrwolfe. Scooby is definitely starting to show it's age, but it's still a fantastic attraction and despite being 'just' a wild mouse it's still up there with other world-class attractions due to its theming and effects. It won't be going anytime soon, MW is working hard on keeping it fresh.