Movie World Fright Nights 2016

25 minutes ago, FoolishMortal999 said:

Someone mentioned they think it could be Friday the 13th in dodgems. Wouldn't it be a bit small to have a maze that big in that area? I seem to recall that they skipped a scene in the Evil Within.

Probably will just cut out a fair bit of the length of the tunnels and the ending area, they kinda have to fit it in as they have no other place to do it, without making the 2 new hero mazes small to fit in there sadly. :/

10 hours ago, reanimated35 said:

Ok, just to keep a bit of an update happening for those who don't want to read through everything.

~CONFIRMED~

Maze Locations
Dodgems 

Mazes
Friday 13th
Wyrmwood

~MOST LIKELY~

Scare Zones
Fountain
Plaza (Under main screen)

Also most likely - ShowStage as a maze location.

11 hours ago, reanimated35 said:

Ok, just to keep a bit of an update happening for those who don't want to read through everything.

~CONFIRMED~

Maze Locations
Dodgems 

Mazes
Friday 13th
Wyrmwood

~MOST LIKELY~

Scare Zones
Fountain
Plaza (Under main screen)

Wait, is this speculation or do you have proof they're bringing back those one of those two mazes ?

1 hour ago, FoolishMortal999 said:

Wait, is this speculation or do you have proof they're bringing back those one of those two mazes ?

1 hour ago, The_Ninja_59 said:

They confirmed that F13 and Wyrmwood were returning at the UTT last year^ that's why we know they are returning

^ That and sources within the park have confirmed that to be true given it's public knowledge to those who did the UTT last year. 

So I'm down at park right now, tried putting my selfie stick up, however didn't want to get in trouble for taking photos, they have gone out of their way moving the machines where no one can get photos, the staff in the Arcade were giving me weird looks, but from what I saw, there's a tree that's been placed in the arena as what FoolishMortal already stated

just checked the back of WWF, there's a scissor lift in the new building, can't see anything elseimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Edited by The_Ninja_59

So it's highly likely there will be four IP mazes again this year? 

2 repeats from last year, 1 major draw card*  1 winner from that movie comp* OR 2 new being 1 major* and 1 in park design* OR 2 new major*

*Guessing

1 hour ago, themagician said:

Maybe, the winner of last years Reel Horror Film competition will have their film either turned into a maze or precinct.

Could work either way - would be a very cheap option for the park I'd guess. 

What was the short film ( the winner in the reel horror festival ) about? I didn't have time to see it. I only got to do the mazes and a couple rides. 

Pretty sure they were all pretty much generic run from zombies type things. 

• Richard changed the title to Movie World Fright Nights 2016