Movie world Maintenance 2022

Smol bean

On 24/09/2022 at 12:28 AM, Ashley said:

I know from Star Tours I’ve done in the past, and from speaking to staff that they say a day when Scooby doesn’t fault, and or briefly breakdown is considered a good day. In other words, Scooby faulting is a pretty common occurrence.

Why did emergency services have to be called to evacuate riders when some people were messing around on Scooby Doo? It has catwalks on the brakes

I was at the park yesterday. Lots not working on Scooby ( lift Screens, projection screens). It felt very rough, you could tell it’s almost due for its annual maintenance. lots of missing effects on WWF too.

Rivals was running two trains and running quite well. 

superman had all effects working including water on stairs and the misters at the two openings. It a as only running one train. 

GL seemed to be running ok, no audio on the trains though ( not that it ever really works)

overall park seemed tidy, a lot of new staff I noticed and some seemed to be a lot more enthusiastic than their previous counterparts  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Brendo88 said:

I was at the park yesterday. Lots not working on Scooby ( lift Screens, projection screens). It felt very rough, you could tell it’s almost due for its annual maintenance. lots of missing effects on WWF too.

Rivals was running two trains and running quite well. 

superman had all effects working including water on stairs and the misters at the two openings. It a as only running one train. 

GL seemed to be running ok, no audio on the trains though ( not that it ever really works)

overall park seemed tidy, a lot of new staff I noticed and some seemed to be a lot more enthusiastic than their previous counterparts  

Yeah, that’s what it was like when I went.

On my visit WWFs wasn’t too bad, still many things not working. But I was thinking they have also removed some audio effects, they have also added a new audio effect on the first lift hill.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Brendo88 said:

Was the smoke in the broken pipes working as well? Apparently they fixed that effect the same time they restored the outdoor misters, but I’ve never seen it actually work. 

49 minutes ago, Noll_57 said:

Was the smoke in the broken pipes working as well? Apparently they fixed that effect the same time they restored the outdoor misters, but I’ve never seen it actually work. 

Didn’t see any working. Like you, I don’t recall ever seeing it in the past either 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dean Barnett said:

To prevent kids climbing the tree, falling, then the parents suing the park 

Haha, not bad. 

5 hours ago, Noll_57 said:

Anyone know why there’s now fencing around the tree? Seems odd considering the “stage” only just opened. 

Noticed that on my visit a week ago, I’m afraid I’ve got no idea.

Not exactly a maintenance item, but it looks like village are planning to contract out their games to an external company. I wonder if that means both parks will see some upgrades/new games. 

Games Operators (multiple positions) Job in Main Beach, Gold Coast QLD - SEEK

Homepage | HB Leisure

Edited by Levithian
  • Like 1

On 19/10/2022 at 10:43 PM, Troy81 said:

Just wondering if there was ever a reason given for Rivals bellying out?  Seems like this was kept pretty quiet out of the media. Was it the result of something rather sinister?

In the eyes of the general public anything happening with a roller coaster stirs up fear because they don't have as much insight as coaster enthusiasts. No offence general public

• Slick locked this topic