Dreamworld Maintenance 2022

themagician

Can confirm ST is running today

on another note just had our first ever stoppage on Sky Voyager - Someone did the X above their heads to stop the ride. When asked if they were ok once we were back in the loading position they stated “yeah I’m fine this ride is just boring” 🤬

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

on another note just had our first ever stoppage on Sky Voyager - Someone did the X above their heads to stop the ride. When asked if they were ok once we were back in the loading position they stated “yeah I’m fine this ride is just boring” 🤬

Humans still surprise me sometimes. Just because you aren’t enjoying, why ruin it for everyone else 

2 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

No screen anymore at TI

I believe there were issues with it and it should be getting replaced soon 

4 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

Some things can’t be planned for - like unplanned maintenance…

Call it unplanned maintenance on the site then.. simples

6 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

they should have been kicked from the park

A bit full on.. I've never personally been on a ride that a guest has stopped voluntarily but surely everyone else just gets more ride for your bang when they restart the cycle?

25 minutes ago, Dean Barnett said:

If something appears as closed out of no where it means it’s having issues and can not open therefor causing unplanned maintenance, even most GP know it means it is having issues.

26 minutes ago, Dean Barnett said:

A bit full on.. I've never personally been on a ride that a guest has stopped voluntarily but surely everyone else just gets more ride for your bang when they restart the cycle?

I don’t think it’s as simple as get one off and continue the ride. it would cause staff stress as they’d think something is actually wrong, they’d then have to restart the entire ride which includes having to recheck everyone’s seatbelts (which already takes minutes) and make the people waiting in line have to wait even longer due to a delayed cycle, while annoying the people that are already on the ride. For disrupting something like that because you were bored and causing those issues you should be kicked from the park.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Dean Barnett said:

Self-entitled people who think not sitting thru another 1min of a ride they chose to get on is more important than the enjoyment of 40 other people don’t deserve to remain in the park imo.  

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Dean Barnett said:

I've been witness to a guess removing fixtures from a ride and throwing them from the ride to other guests.... remained in the park. 

I’d imagine if staff were aware of that happening that they’d be removed. If not, they should have been. Need to stop pandering to morons 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vidgamer said:

Is there any sign of life near the Madagascar entry of them bringing the remote control boats back? It seemed they were doing work there the other day in addition to refilling the pond 

The water has been refilled and there’s this new piece of concrete 

F5A55CB2-624C-49C1-8C98-C0733E0B198F.jpeg

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Vidgamer said:

Is there any sign of life near the Madagascar entry of them bringing the remote control boats back? It seemed they were doing work there the other day in addition to refilling the pond 

Would be a pretty smart move bringing these back. Fills in part of the park, adds something for guests to do, fairly cheap investment and plays on the nostalgia card so I could even see people pay to use it.

Edited by seatfiller
Typo

On 19/11/2022 at 2:56 PM, Dean Barnett said:

When it doesn't open on a planned open day, that is unscheduled. 

If it doesn't return and they know its going to take a few days, they post it on the website so guests know. Then it becomes scheduled.

On 19/11/2022 at 4:49 PM, themagician said:

The water has been refilled and there’s this new piece of concrete 

F5A55CB2-624C-49C1-8C98-C0733E0B198F.jpeg

Looks like perhaps the return of remotaboats!

• 3 weeks later...