How do bigger riders fare on Leviathan?

Joshaaye

I know there's a test seat (Thank you Sea World. I think all coasters should have one) but how have bigger riders found Leviathan so far? I'm right on the limit for Storm Coaster but can fit on there, does anyone think I'll have an issue for Leviathan? How forgiving are the restraints and which other rides are they similar to? 

Edited by Joshaaye

I'm fairly big (118kg) and only just fit today. There is a test seat that the entrance staff will let you use even while the queue is outside, just ask, I could get a green light but only with some pressure on the bar. On the actual ride, initally I had my restraint unlocked and had to reposition slightly sideways to allow more room, then it was fine. You can feel the pressure on your thighs though.

The only other ride that feels tight for me is Scooby, so I'd say Leviathan is not very forgiving compared to ST/rivals/superman etc., at least for me.

• Like 1

the restraints honestly scared the sh!t out of me, im around 90kg and 182cm and the restraint didn’t go all the way down to the seat and was at an angle (i was unaware this is normal for timberliners.) At first i didn’t feel very secure but turns out i was comfortably fit in the seat, i don’t see it being too much of an issue but if you think it might be definitely check out the test seat.  

I never rode Buzzsaw (not a full on enthusiast so the ride honestly scared the crap out of me just looking at it) but, how similar are these restraints to Buzzsaw’s? The restraint looking like it wasn’t fully closed was probably the most scared i’ve ever been on a ride, i can’t imagine how awful it would’ve been on Buzzsaw if it was the same scenario💀

5 hours ago, aussienetman said:

For those that have managed a ride, how relaxed are the restraints on a scale of size from scooby to sky voyager?

Closer to Scooby; if you can do that you can probably do Leviathan. I'm in the early 110kgs with a pretty large waist and was able to fit, but it felt close.