Best Ride at Movie world

RideManiac

Who could miss those Tweety Bird Teacups.

As one of the three rides the little man can go on (Tweety Cages, Yosemite Railway and the WB Carousel), we would. I can't say I have a favourite ride. They all have their plus and minus, some days you feel like riding a certain one or two, other days you don't. Ask again once JL is open and i may have an answer to this question.

As much as I love coasters and would love to see Movieworld get another decent one in the coming years, I think they need to increase their dark ride collection by replacing LTRR. One thing they also desperately need is a good flat ride, because at the moment all they have is Batwing.

As much as I love coasters and would love to see Movieworld get another decent one in the coming years, I think they need to increase their dark ride collection by replacing LTRR. One thing they also desperately need is a good flat ride, because at the moment all they have is Batwing.

what do you mean by flat ride? Correct me if i am wrong, but Surely only drop-type rides could fulfil this. And surely Movieworld would think that one is enough?

could I please have comments on the green lantern I'm really anxious to find out!!!!!! :wacko: :wacko:

It is a great ride, with brilliant drops. It is fun to go on, at least the first time...

what do you mean by flat ride? Correct me if i am wrong, but Surely only drop-type rides could fulfil this. And surely Movieworld would think that one is enough?

Flat rides generally refer to all other (carnival type) rides that are not roller coasters. For example, The Claw, swinging chairs, Matterhorns, etc are all considered to be flat rides. For a full list of rides that come under this description: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_rides Edited by strop

The Green Lantern is what BuzzSaw should have been. You have similar elements (lap bar, vertical drop, twist) but then it also has things like outside banked turns, a much longer sustained upside down period, significantly higher capacity. There are two main things Green Lantern has over it, it is way more fun and you actually want to ride it again. Good or big time bad? Easily call it good.

I actually like buzzsaw. It's a pretty intense ride. It just shouldn't have been the one major attraction the park got for such a long period. I honestly think the best ride at movieworld will change in just a few weeks.

Im still holding out for official info on Justice League, they've been too hush hush about it.

In my opinion Wild West Falls is the best ride, and Scooby doo is probably 2nd. Of the shows the car stunt show (not sure what it's called at the moment) is the best and the 4d cinema the 2nd. I did like the Lonney runes river ride too but and would have put it as best or 2nd best ride, but apparently it's closed permanently. That's very sad IMO but we'll see what replaces it.

In my opinion Wild West Falls is the best ride, and Scooby doo is probably 2nd. Of the shows the car stunt show (not sure what it's called at the moment) is the best and the 4d cinema the 2nd. I did like the Lonney runes river ride too but and would have put it as best or 2nd best ride, but apparently it's closed permanently. That's very sad IMO but we'll see what replaces it.

Where does Superman get a place in this? I guess it depends on what you like. Superman is by far the best if you like thrill rides, WWF is best if you want a family friendly experience.