2014 In Dreamworld - Tail Spin construction, Wipeout refurbishment, Triple Vortex construction

Nah just the 3. But as long as Reynolds stays with bottle o I'll keep buying them. So far that means at least one more for 2015.

And Alex, my own thread hey? Not sure how to take that so either, thank you, or screw you haha :P

Fair enough I got about 8 in total 3 888racing and 4 HRT ones, best places to bye them are at the track pick up a really nice yellow CV8 Monaro at the 600 this year

Went to Screamworld tonight, so I finally got to do Tail Spin. It's a great addition. It doesn't matter whether you are spinning like crazy, or taking it easy it is fun. I went on it 3 times and managed to get a couple of spins on the 2nd to rides. I managed to figure out the way to do it, but the wind stopped me from spinning a lot more. Even when in the queue line you aren't bored, because you are watching and want the riders to spin. People were cheering and clapping when people managed to get them to spin a lot. I did find that the wings were surprisingly heavier than I thought. Overall it's a great ride and really well themed.

Overall ocean parade was really well done, but I agree that the area behind tail spin, might have been forgotten about. But it isn't really an area that is used a lot, so I can understand why. I also got to ride wipeout for the first time. Really good ride, and the spray water canons were a great addition. A couple of times you felt like you were over the top of the viewing deck.

Tonight was the first time I've been to Screamworld and I did think it was really good. Good that's quite a lot of the rides were open and not just the thrill rides. Worth the money, will be going again.

Cosmetically alone she is in a worse condition compared to when I last saw the engine, and between that period and now it has been parked inside the workshed. I am now wondering how bad the Cannonball Express is looking considering it has been parked outside the shed now for most of the year.

Hopefully we see the Perry restored to a cosmetically and operational condition that can see her run for another 30 years.

Upsets me seeing the way they are now could have a least put a few tarps over them while they parked up. Should have gave them to some1 else the day they were parked up a big F***you DREAMWORLD!!

If any1 is going to DW soon would you be able to get us a couple of pics of the cannonball while she's parked outside :):)

Edited by Jakev8

Its almost criminal to see the Baldwin (Cannonball Express) parked out in the weather like that, especially considering there is an empty line in the shed they could easily keep in. Its nice to see the Central cafe refurb is the whole shop, and not just the Pizza Portion. I will say the park has made some real nice improvements lately, hopefully it continues. Its just a shame we aren't likely to see the steam engine(s) return to service in the park.

^^^yeh you would think so. For being kept outside she looks to be in good condition compared to the perry, never know mite see the cannonball steam up again and go for couple laps of the park every now and again :)

And I can tell you from being a truck detailer for over 5 years that, that train is getting a regular clean every couple of weeks

I got my ticket. But I got another email today about it after I already brought one. It starts at 6.30 till 10pm. The illuminate laser show is on at 8pm and 9:45pm. The following rides will be operational that night; Buzz Saw, Shockwave, Giant Drop, Motocoaster, Tower of Terror, Cyclone, Wipeout, Tail Spin, MAD Jungle Jam, Gingy's Glider, Escape from Madagascar, Dronkey's Flyers, Shrek's Ogre-Go-Round, Pandamonium, and the Skadoosh Bumper Cars.