2014 In Dreamworld - Tail Spin construction, Wipeout refurbishment, Triple Vortex construction

^I'm assuming that noise is coming form River Rapids. If so, I don't see the point of the dinosaurs, its a mine themed ride of men, who just escaped from prison, which are now steeling gold from a prison. I think they need to fix the story of the ride.

Edited by themagician

^I'm assuming that noise is coming form River Rapids. If so, I don't see the point of the dinosaurs, its a mine themed ride of men, who just escaped from prison, which are now steeling gold from a prison. I think they need to fix the story of the ride.

Finally facing the right direction on this ride to see it properly... In the back of the first scene it says "This way to gold storage"... In the next scene above the door it says "Gold store"... It is not a jail as people so frequently say... There is no reference to a jail anywhere on the ride... The wanted posters hint that they have already escaped so why would there be a scene showing them escaping???

They've used explosives to break out of something resembling a jail cell. (Straight steel bars which look like a cell) and the guy is wearing prison clothing. Sure, we can explain the clothing with them having just broken out, but if the gold was stored in a prison cell, there's no need to have blown it open, they could simply reach through the bars and drag it out quietly. IMO if it (the cell) was replaced with a safe it would make more sense.

Explain why, they are escaping in the second scene... Why are there wanted posters in the queue line... Have a look at old vaults which show sectioned areas using metal cages or bars... They used the explosives to gain access to the gold store so they can rob it... The gold may not have been stored near the bars and at the back of the gold store instead so it could not be reached without gaining access...

Yes you do, $2, but because their only the for a couple of seconds you only get to hit them once then over! Also walking to the Big Brother studios i could here some new background noise of a dinosuar

Regardless of that though neither explains why there is a dinosaur when you get outside...

It (the dinosaur) is now where the elephants used to be at the rapids.

Edited by Wyncenuros

I had a stop in at DW this arvo and did 3 rides on tail spin. Getting an out of control spin started seems pretty easy now...first lap steadily rock back and forth. on your 2nd lap, whilst heading upwards you should almost be getting all the way around. Then, once you start heading downwards again you really catch the breeze, and the ride is at full speed and you should hold the two wings, one up, one down and that basically forces an out of control spin to start that you can keep going. To make it spin faster curl your legs up under the seat and that brings all your mass closer to the heart line of rotation.

Surprisingly non sickening. its that fast thatthe horizon just looks like a spinning TV image...not that much force.

It works best on the seats furthest from the central motor column, you can still do it on the "inside" seats but the out of control spin tends to run out of momentum so you have to try and restart it halfway through the ride.

Yes you do, $2, but because their only the for a couple of seconds you only get to hit them once then over!

well that's good and bad news

good news for rapid riders if they miss

bad news for the canon user if they miss!

What exactly does a dinosaur sound like??

watch jurassic park to find out :P

Edited by bladex

Posted on Dreamworlds facebook page.

CASTING CALL FOR ALL TEENAGERS!

Would you like to be an extra in our next TV commercial?

If you are free on Tuesday the 28th October and available from 6am – 10am and not afraid of some THRILLING fun, then all you need to do is email your name and age to pr@dreamworld.com.au. Successful applicants will be notified Friday, 24th October, by 3pm.

So i guess the new T.V. commercial is of Tailspin and Triple Vortex. (maybe the new coffee shop.)

Thoughts?