Tail Spin now open at Dreamworld

lolman123

I Went on Both Tailspin and Triple Vortex today! But the line for T.V. was not worth the ride itself. It doesn't get much speed at all to go into the funnels but yeah, it's all right. Then Tailspin (the logo's propeller wasn't spinning)! I loved it... well i didn't know where the ground was for most of it. Waiting in the queue, watching everyone ride, made it look hard to flip but once on it wasn't stopping it was awesome! my day finish when the Tailspin broke down this afternoon.

LOL.... that took longer than expected - Pretty sure when the spinning propeller was first noticed, someone called it'd be broken in a week.

Called it.....

It's great to hear that DW are taking care with the theming and adding minor details, such as a spinning propeller on the signage.

That will be switched off next week.

i dunno how you guys are getting these bastards to spin constantly. either i was in a bad plane (1st grey one in front) or i don't have enough mass to make them spin. i could not get mine to spin once i ended up hanging upside down twice but that's about it. :angry2:

Edited by bladex

i dunno how you guys are getting these bastards to spin constantly. either i was in a bad plane (1st grey one in front) or i don't have enough mass to make them spin. i could not get mine to spin once i ended up hanging upside down twice but that's about it. :angry2:

I got it to spin, just before it releases too start spinning, keep one wing down and lean with it and continue leaning side to side. Take your time when pushing and pulling the wings to get as tilted as possible and should flip over and over agian