zacsta_1997

Nintendo Land

18 posts in this topic

Recently Universal Studios announced their partnership with Nintendo to bring a Nintendo theme realm into Universal Studios Orlando, Hollywood and Japan. 

As a Nintendo fan, I am genuinely excited to see the progress of there realms, hoping to see a Rainbow Road Rollercoaster!!

11 hours ago, aaronm said:

Haven't they already announced this a few months ago? 

Probably. But it's the first I've heard of it. And I couldn't find a thread on it. So I thought I'd start one 

Edited by zacsta_1997

12 hours ago, zacsta_1997 said:

Probably. But it's the first I've heard of it. And I couldn't find a thread on it. So I thought I'd start one 

Oh not having a go, I was more amused at the fact that they've announced this twice before they've even started shifting dirt around.

I'm disappointed that Universal Singapore isn't getting in on this though, they might not have room for a fully-fledged Nintendo land but there are still a couple of expansion plots they could put something in.

They have a lot to work with (Pokemon, Mario, Donkey Kong, Zelda) so why not? I daresay it will be largely Pokemon based. 

I'd love to see a Mario Kart VR ride using Rainbow Road. Now THAT would be cool 

The area is officially call Super Nintendo World, and will open at Universal Studios Japan in 2020. Universal Studios Orlando, and Universal Studios Hollywood are unknown dates, but they will be getting Super Nintendo World as well.

On 12/3/2016 at 3:02 PM, SunshineTom said:

I daresay it will be largely Pokemon based. 

No. Just no. If you have looked for at least half a second on the press release photos, you'll see no sign of Pikachu. Nintendo is now mostly focused on Mario, Zelda and other smaller franchises and Pokemon is now mostly independent from Nintendo. The games are developed independently from Nintendo, and all marketing decisions are made by the Pokemon Company and not Nintendo itself. If Pokemon was included in the Nintendo Land, the Pokemon Company would be involved in the development process, and the company is not mentioned in the press release. 

1 hour ago, Brad2912 said:

Great movie! 

I love the Power Glove. It's so bad...

Edited by XxMrYoshixX

I heard they are working on a donkey Kong mine cart ride featuring  a false incomplete  track under the ride car with the real track hidden  to give the illusion the cart is jumping the gaps in the track like in the Donkey Kong country game 

6 minutes ago, Themeparkfan said:

I heard they are working on a donkey Kong mine cart ride featuring  a false incomplete  track under the ride car with the real track hidden  to give the illusion the cart is jumping the gaps in the track like in the Donkey Kong country game

On 13/12/2016 at 0:15 PM, YLFATEEKS said:

I believe Universal that has placed a patent on this design.  Looks like Donkey Kong kart jumping from track to track.  I think this would be fun and it would be cool if barrels flew at you.

T.jpg

S.jpg

This started me thinking what have you see that you liked but has never happened or did happened but is a little different?

Maybe even a crazy idea you have thought of yourself.

Edited by reanimated35