DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion

Richard

A name for a ride that hasn't even been announced yet and a location. Clearly has no idea. As for manufacturer and type, I severely doubt Movie World would look at the Intamin wing coaster considering they aren't exactly a popular choice and I wouldn't call it world class. A B&M Wing Rider would be way more likely if they were to go down that path.

45 minutes ago, skeetafly said:

Whoever put this up has no idea.

HaHa.PNG

Mack Rides wrote an article in a German paper not long ago.  Lucky for you I can read German.  To sum it if you want to place an order with Mack, you will be placed onto a 2 ½ year waiting list.   

Are you implying you think the coaster was only a recent decision?

55 minutes ago, skeetafly said:

HaHa.PNG

Mack Rides wrote an article in a German paper not long ago.  Lucky for you I can read German.  To sum it if you want to place an order with Mack, you will be placed onto a 2 ½ year waiting list.   

I'm confused. Are you implying that Mack's current lead time discredits the plausibility of an Intamin Wing coaster for MW in 2017?

Edited by Luke

2 minutes ago, Luke said:

I'm confused. Are you implying that Mack's current lead time discredits the plausibility of an Intamin Wing coaster for MW in 2017?

No, Sorry I should have been more clear.  The 2 things I wrote have nothing to do with each other.  I showed the first one because it is wrong.

2 hours ago, skeetafly said:

HaHa.PNG

Oh look, POP has found wikipedia and has gone sleepwalking again. Look, it's even NightWing not Nightwing, just like SuperBatMan

Could we at least get the shitposting to stay just on Parkz? I think it's quite bad that a lot of people in this community are going about and vandalising Wikipedia just for a quick joke. If you wanna have a laugh about the next "Churro Coaster" or "Hyper Wooden Flying Wing-Rider with a LSM launch", don't go vandalising Wikipedia to do so. 

Well the news I got while sleepwalking last night was this: Coming soon - Batwank: Escape from Movie World - will blow your mind. Movie World is just the start, it's going to make a right at the exit of the carpark and head down the highway to Sea World with 19kms of ejector airtime hills that will send coaster enthusiasts into their bedroom for some alone time. It's being part funded by the light rail as it will also be part of the Gold Coast public transport system with VRTP ticket holders riding free.

Oh no it was all a dream while riding the express bus to movie world, sigh.

• Richard changed the title to DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion
  • joz featured and unfeatured this topic
  • joz locked and unlocked this topic
  • joz locked this topic