Sea World Maintenance 2023

themagician

12 minutes ago, Park Addict 93 said:

I don’t know if they even still have the second train, it hasnt been used since before Covid as far as I have seen. Haven’t seen it in the maintenance bay even.

Nearmap shows a train parked and uncovered in the transfer \ storage track in October 2022 and July 2023.

It also shows a train parked there in October and November of 2020, but with covers on.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

New path’s almost complete, now, and it looks a lot like it’ll lead to the castle again, so I continue to wonder what its use will be. Also, they’ve added a small new planter nearby, beside a more permanent sign about loose articles on Storm.

IMG_6634.thumb.jpeg.eec9564ac4aa7f43334cab185f56a251.jpeg

IMG_6635.thumb.jpeg.e963ee90dfc4bddaa12dfda22abba9ee.jpeg

IMG_6636.thumb.jpeg.7c301740701651ace63ade94d013a6be.jpeg

On 1/11/2023 at 1:56 PM, Ogre said:

firefox_0ZQpRl60es.thumb.png.3499fae1f225533403fe04023ef9c00c.png

Here's a pic of the second train from October 2022. It's usually there whenever I check the ride, you can easily spot it by the station

Second train wasn’t there today. They were definitely still running just the one train, but the second one was nowhere to be seen.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...