Movie World new ride: JUSTICE LEAGUE: Alien Invasion 3D.

mba2012

As far as I'm concerned, whatever is on the sign at the park I take as official. The Disneyland park map has "Indiana Jones Adventure" printed on it http://mappery.com/map-of/Disneyland-Theme-Park-map But at the park it's "Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye", which is my preferred name anyway.

As far as I'm concerned, whatever is on the sign at the park I take as official. The Disneyland park map has "Indiana Jones Adventure" printed on it http://mappery.com/m...-Theme-Park-map But at the park it's "Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye", which is my preferred name anyway.

Except for the fact that Movie World responded to my question about it and said "Justice League - The Ride" is now the official name. But I think we all preferred Justice League: Alien Invasion anyway. No idea why they didn't just stick with that. Anyway, I give up

Gotta admit though, Arkham Asylum: Shock Therapy was a better name than Arkham Asylum Coaster.

I agree. And that's the thing I don't get - they did this twice! First with Arkham and now with JL. Came up with a perfectly good name and then changed it. Leads to confusion and a mismatch of logos and branding. And yes djrappa... I have plenty of other things to worry about - this is just one of many ;) And yes I think Movie World (and Village parks in general) ARE doing a VERY good job overall... I just want them to be perfect!

I agree GoGoboy. I know it's a trivial thing but I too cannot for the life of me understand how a park as professional as Movieworld cannot get the names of TWO of their rides correct as originally presented!! It just seems like the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing at times!! As I said, trivial but slightly annoying!!

Tried 4 times last Saturday to go on this with relatives who paid for the day. 30 minute waits each time which was great considering the inside switchbacks were full. Shame that after 10 - 15 minutes of waiting it broke down all 4 times and they emptied the switchbacks and got people to line up outside while they fixed the issue. It was my description of this ride that got them interested in going to MW since they are not big thrill seekers. A bit annoying to be let down in the end.

These things happen unfortunately, however during our hottest period of the year, i don't agree with making people line up outside in the sun, when theres a perfectly good queue line in an air conditioned building thats standing empty. I can't see that a guy in maintenance overalls is that bad that they need to clear people out for him to work...?

High recommend coming back to ride...The guns vibrate on the game screens now, queue moves fast despite being out to the hall of justice room today, and targets work better. New PB: 85005

Glad to hear that improvements are still being made to this ride. Hopefully the addition of gun vibration on the screens will help to incorporate them better with the live action. I'm just trying to understand why this issue has suddenly been fixed though? Does anyone know if there is still a Sally rep working on it? Or would the in-house maintenance team have been responsible? Edited by GoGoBoy

Ok so this video that someone has posted on youtube is really poorly filmed, takes ages to get going, and only shows part of the ride. However, it does indeed to seem to demonstrate that many of the timing issues have been fixed, as others have alluded to. I'm particularly impressed by the audio now. Both the queue line audio and the ambient audio within the ride itself appear to be much louder and properly synched with the action. Also, I notice the Batman narration throughout the ride seems to be timed pretty well now and is actually audible. The only thing I think is missing is sound effects for the guns. A shooting or zapping noise would have added to the ride atmosphere.

Edited by GoGoBoy

The only thing I think is missing is sound effects for the guns. A shooting or zapping noise would have added to the ride atmosphere.

Yeah but nah. I can see where you are coming from, but if you are going at it hard, and everyone else is, you'd just have 4 minutes straight of "pew pew pew pew pew pew pew...." overpowering every other bit of audio.

Yeah but nah. I can see where you are coming from, but if you are going at it hard, and everyone else is, you'd just have 4 minutes straight of "pew pew pew pew pew pew pew...." overpowering every other bit of audio.

Fair enough. Although I've heard gun noises on other Sally rides and it seems ok, though the volume was not overly loud. Anyhoo, I've attached a NEW video from Sally showcasing Justice League. The main city scene seems to be functioning really well now. All of the animatronics seem to be moving. Even the Starro spore attacking the dude who always looked stationary now does a cool wiggle/vibration. And is it my imagination or have the screens been improved in terms of clarity and detail? Anyway, it's all looking (and sounding) really great.