New Dreamworld Attraction

Bmull19

So who said these are the ride vehicles for the new Zamperla Air Race anyway? Dreamworld only said that the picture is a sneak peak of the new land - not necessarily the new ride this thread is focussed on, perhaps as someone else has mentioned these ride vehicles could be for the retheme of the "Bumper Beach" dodgem cars? (Assuming the dodgems are returning)

Still have not renewed my Dreamworld pass, or felt the inclination to purchase a wvtp pass, just not overwhelmed by the new attraction line up so far. I will wait to see seaworlds coaster

On a side note I've got to say I find that really strange. I understand that everyone has their own opinion but movie world has added green lantern and justice league (both decent rides), wet n wild has added constrictor (a great waterslide) and sea world is building seal harbour and the water coaster. If I lived up that way the decision to buy a VIP pass would be easy I forgot about Arkham asylum too!

• 4 weeks later...

Yep, so it's a Chinese Lion Costume!

Nope, was a Dragon after all: http://www.dreamworld.com.au/Attractions/Kung-Fu-Panda-Land-Of-Awesomeness/Awesomeness.aspx

The Skadoosh bumper cars are family fun at its best where kids can learn how to drive a dragon with mum or dad as their passenger. Set amongst a busy marketplace, the arena features brightly coloured festival dragon cars which dart and manoeuvre at the whim of the junior drivers.

1219-1_SkaDoosh_LA25.jpg http://cdn.parkz.com.au/photo_update/general/2012/12/1219-1_SkaDoosh_LA25.jpg Note the scales and the little coiled up dragon tail at the back, That said, there are lions in the are for all those lion enthusiasts: 1219-1_Kung_Fu_Panda_L_LA2.jpg http://cdn.parkz.com.au/photo_update/general/2012/12/1219-1_Kung_Fu_Panda_L_LA2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure anyone saw this there was a bolt on one of the fences of Pandamonium's queue line we told the manger (Todd Coates wasn't there) but when we came back from white water world the bolt was gone.... Todd Coates's staff should be aware for next time... :rolleyes:/>

Hold on, so there was a loose bolt sitting on a fence, thought the CEO should have been advised, and was surprised that later on it was gone?