2014 In Dreamworld - Tail Spin construction, Wipeout refurbishment, Triple Vortex construction

MW could do worse spending 10k - heck, landscaping and redressing it would probably cost em more! Truth is, I reckon sw could use it too

Bang on MickeyD,I agree 100%! Seaworld, almost as much as Movie World, is in dire need for one or 2 quality flat rides to broaden out their attraction offer. Surely there is space left in the park somewhere as to where 2 family flat thrill rides could operate?

Is that really the direction we think MovieWorld should go? Take a decades old flat ride from a park that has cast it aside as being excess to requirements and near the end of it's life (and another small park tight on cash trying very hard to expand has also passed on it), and put it in an already crowded bat-area?

Been at dreamworld today and noticed a bunch of test dummies lying around the site. The whole pool area under the ride had been sprayed with blue paint and all the sand was removed from it. The maintenance team was testing and working on the harness system. Nothing new on the new thrill ride though.

Cheers for nicking my photo and not giving due credit. Makes my efforts as a photographer almost worthwhile.

Yep very filtered as they came straight from the parking lot and I'm not too fussed on processing in my car. Expect some proper processing soon. It looks good. Not sure about the logo on the boards. Looks to much like game wipeout and not the ride.

They were waterproofing today. The smell of sealant was intoxicating both figuratively and literally.

6.7.14 UPDATE AT DREAMWORLD

post-29384-0-65381800-1404621220_thumb.j Wipeout looking good ;)

post-29384-0-66862800-1404621250_thumb.j The Big 9 Thrill Ride (spin and spew)

post-29384-0-32540300-1404621355_thumb.j Hmm there's a gap here you think they would close it as there's no workers on the site but Hell No!

I think that the ride will be themed based by Kevil Hill since it's near Evilution and also they got rid of the giant starfish near the Stingray/ReefDiver

Found this photo on facebook today of Wipeout that was taken today. It looks nearly done :)

That picture looks like from the 1980