Sea World - Creatures from the Deep

Zanstabar

I went to SW yesterday, and had a quick walk through the area. It was quite windy and the sign that hangs off the ship had been blown over into the ship. If a staff member isn't going to pull it back down every time it gets blown up, I think they should add some support or weight to it, to stop it from happening. It isn't a major thing, but just something I noticed.

While I'm talking about the park, I can't exactly remember if someone said that the propeller for the storm wasn't spinning any more. But today it was, with the water spray going when riders go underneath it.

SW have added this map/trail activity for COTD. It seems like you can get a map at the first station and then follow the map to the other creatures and get it stamped. Seems like a good way to link the area as well as providing some extra fun for kids (photos: theme park social network)

EDIT: found this on SW's website:

Designed especially for our youngest guests, the Discovery Trail will take you on an exciting journey through the deepest, darkest parts of the ocean. Simply get your fun and educational Trail Guide from the front gate or Trail HQ, complete the Trail Stops and receive a free pack of Discovery Cards! There are 18 to collect, and once you collect them all you can organise them in your very own Discovery Folio!

Receive a free pack of cards for every $20 or more that you spend at any retail or food & beverage outlet through the park. Keep an eye out for the ultra rare Megalodon card to complete your set!

image.thumb.jpg.9b8ded89b77cf16587fc7eaeimage.thumb.jpg.226dd5c9a54ca61b7c5edec0image.thumb.jpg.f2330feff2700bb723bfe42fimage.thumb.jpg.4908b467ab8deb36c152748a

Edited by themagician

I worked for Woolworths when they have had these promotions and I would say they definitely work. When they ran, most days were busy, especially weekends. And there was a noticeable difference between the amount of customers there were between when the promotion did and didn't run. You have no idea of what kids and parents would do to try and get more of these cards. I've had bribes to try and get more off me. And they make a lot of money through all of the extra stuff that can be bought to go with the promotion.

I worked for Woolworths when they have had these promotions and I would say they definitely work. When they ran, most days were busy, especially weekends. And there was a noticeable difference between the amount of customers there were between when the promotion did and didn't run. You have no idea of what kids and parents would do to try and get more of these cards. I've had bribes to try and get more off me. And they make a lot of money through all of the extra stuff that can be bought to go with the promotion.

0_0