2015 in Dreamworld - ABC Kids World, V8 Supercars and more

Reanimated35

It can't be all that secret when you can see it from the air and the studio was at Dreamworld and it took the evictees <5mins to arrive. Although I do think I remember in the first series they tried to hide it by driving them around the block or something rather that down the path in the golf buggy they do now.

Will the Tigers attack you if you jump the bushes & fall in the moat.

Naa... Let's be serious...

Air & water quality near the Billabong Restaurant, welfare check ok the turtles & ducks.

Evidence of removal or relocation of MDMC.

At the Dough Bros Pizzeria, is there actually brothers that work there with the surname Dough.

Will the Tigers attack you if you jump the bushes & fall in the moat.

Naa... Let's be serious...

Air & water quality near the Billabong Restaurant, welfare check ok the turtles & ducks.

Evidence of removal or relocation of MDMC.

At the Dough Bros Pizzeria, is there actually brothers that work there with the surname Dough.

Can we please stop making jokes about the unlikely event of MDMC's removal.

I mean it was funny the first time, but it's not funny anymore. I'm not the fun police FYI.

Why is everyone so obsessed with that water?

Is this forum frequented more by city dwellers? When you live in the 'bush' it is pretty normal to see stagnant bodies of water change condition significantly depending on the climate.

And turtles have high populations in sewerage ponds so I reckon they will cope ok!

The water is an issue because it does not look at all attractive to have a mass of green slimy water sitting in the middle of the park. It especially doesn't help when there is nothing else to look at in that area other than how bad the water looks. It just makes the park look run down and un-loved/un-cared for.

Wasn't Big Brother supposed to be filmed in a secret location but then Dreamworld did house tours, revealing the house location?

No, from the very first episode of Big Brother it always ended with the tagline "Dreamworld the home of Big Brother", even showing a helicopter shot of the house in relation to the park.

It can't be all that secret when you can see it from the air and the studio was at Dreamworld and it took the evictees <5mins to arrive. Although I do think I remember in the first series they tried to hide it by driving them around the block or something rather that down the path in the golf buggy they do now.

That's true, I remember one of the series, they edited the evictions to make it seem like the house lead directly onto the stage through a revolving door. I know that when channel 9 took over they were open to holding it elsewhere but ultimately chose Dreamworld because of Government contributions to TV shows filmed here in Queensland and the fact that Dreamworld already had purpose built facilities on site.

It was also said that Movie World, Luna Park and Fox Studios Sydney all put in "bids" to hold the show.

Edited by rac2703

I highly doubt Big Brother will return, it's ratings are absolutely horrible and has actually cost them a lot of money. It is an extremely expensive show to put on but it barely makes it into the top 20 shows for the night it is on. On the night it did make it into the top 20 it only made it into the top ten a couple of times the whole season. The average views for the season was 0.65 million people. In fact its viewer numbers are very similar to Family Feud which is much cheaper to produce.

I highly doubt Big Brother will return, it's ratings are absolutely horrible and has actually cost them a lot of money. It is an extremely expensive show to put on but it barely makes it into the top 20 shows for the night it is on. On the night it did make it into the top 20 it only made it into the top ten a couple of times the whole season. The average views for the season was 0.65 million people. In fact its viewer numbers are very similar to Family Feud which is much cheaper to produce.

Quoted for truth. Somebody quote this in 8 months time when 9 starts running 2015 season promos.