Eureka Mountain Mine Ride reopening discussion

rappa

If it is to reopen, I just hope that they get the themeing right. 

It needs to have a story to it, which is well explained. Otherwise it would basically just be a somewhat rough indoor wild mouse. 

I think it would be silly not to capitalise on the idea that it's been closed and abandoned for many years. 

Make it haunted!

The ghosts could either be the miners from the abandoned mine, or put a completely different angle on it, and have it haunted by Dreamworld guests who rode it many years ago!

Edited by pushbutton

Would dreamworld call it a 'new ride', or 'everybody's old favourite' or something different? Plus I bet they would call it something new to make people hopefully forget that it had been closed so long 

I think they would be silly not to use the "reopened old favourite" card, given how popular the ride was (is) and how many people would remember it, given how many years it was open. It would be a great headstart on their advertising campaign to only have to rekindle the interest of old fans as well as draw in new ones.

If it is to reopen, I just hope that they get the themeing right. 

It needs to have a story to it, which is well explained. Otherwise it would basically just be a somewhat rough indoor wild mouse. 

I think it would be silly not to capitalise on the idea that it's been closed and abandoned for many years. 

Make it haunted!

The ghosts could either be the miners from the abandoned mine, or put a completely different angle on it, and have it haunted by Dreamworld guests who rode it many years ago!

That's a brilliant idea. 

I know we don't know what's happening but this does look like they are working on fixing the ride which will cost a lot and take months but hope is there and I'm happy with that

Your thought is quite possible it will take a few months if the ride is re-opening this will be the starting work of it and will probably open when rides usually do in time for next spring break in September.

I don't pretend to be connected with any park gossip from down here in Mexico so make of this what you will. 

My mother was talking to a friend of hers who lives on the GC and she said her tradie son is very happy at the moment because he has a job working on an old ride Dreamworld are getting going again and he gets to slip off into the park and have a free visit each day after work. 

Can't see how it could be anything else. 

• Richard changed the title to Eureka Mountain Mine Ride reopening discussion