Eureka Mountain Mine Ride reopening discussion

rappa

her tradie son is very happy at the moment because he has a job working on an old ride Dreamworld are getting going again

Hopefully it's not just the Cyclone V8 retheme he is working on and it is Eureka being referred to? Not that I doubt they are reopening Eureka, I'm fairly convinced the ride has a future! But until we have official confirmation we can only continue to speculate on what's happening ?

Was never on it. Maintenance team could put a hammer down within 20m of the mountain and it would spark hysteria about a revamp. 

index.thumb.jpg.838095e1e245331d6467afb1

I'm sorry, I could not help myself.  Normally I don't hand out any medals at the start of the month.

On second thoughts this medal goes to totta3.  His LEAKED INFO has paid off.

Edited by skeetafly

Nice shots Xexon. Wasn't this area the old queue section?  I rode it several times but it was years ago & I kind of remember this was the right position for it. The track used to do a drop then a sweeping right turn above the heads of those in the queue where the corrugated steel is. 

Edited by DisneyDoll

Nice shots Xexon. Wasn't this area the old queue section?  I rode it several times but it was years ago & I kind of remember this was the right position for it. The track used to do a drop then a sweeping right turn above the heads of those in the queue where the corrugated steel is. 

the area pictured was the entry way to the queue house, the actual queue line is still in tact behind it from memory. 

I really hope it's not just a new shop

what else would you like it to be?

I can't help but feel that they are just using it as a storage area for the paint & stuff they are using to refurb the Gold Rush cosmetics in general. As much as I hate to say that. But it doesn't really look like there's much there to work with, and the queue area doesn't look like it needs a new coat of paint. 

The dividers are just there to hide the stuff in their easily accessible place and stop people stealing them. 

• Richard changed the title to Eureka Mountain Mine Ride reopening discussion