reanimated35

Planet Coaster

349 posts in this topic

Alright @YLFATEEKS this is going to be an expensive week. So, what were you looking to have shared? 

I think I've also decided that I've come too far to be bothered starting again anyway @Gazza and there's still a chance I'll get bored and never finish it. With that said, I think I'll keep this as a "based on a true story" kind of park rather than a "documentary". A lot of it will probably be a fair way outside my skill set to replicate as it is, so this will be reasonably close in layout and ride terms, but still different in the end. 

Cheers for the suggests and help though. 

Possibly, I'll have a look tonight. One thing I've noticed about PC is there seems to be a lot of categories for content that doesn't exist yet, annoyingly a lot of it could be very beneficial to this park. I guess it will come out later in DLC or free updates. At least I hope so. 

Haha. I got some tweaking to do first. New monitor is 4K. Computer not too happy with running PC in 4K with the other two monitors still in use. Getting around 35-45fps. Down from the 60-70 I was getting before :(

But, where there's a will, there's a way. 

What's this community you speak of wanting?

Just one day left for the Planet Coaster merchandise sale - shipping is free worldwide. I can confirm, I just designed and bought a Street Fox Coffee shirt to puzzle my local hipsters. Source & link: Planet Coaster tweet.

I just wish the Aussie Dollar was stronger against the Pound.

Placeholders are in place for Batwing (Drop Towers are coming in a future update/DLC) Superman (great one in the workshop) and AA (Not so great one in the workshop). 

And some work has taken place on JL3D. Thanks @jjuttp for the image above.

Capture.thumb.JPG.81904659614bcd80918b5ef4fa84e4c5.JPG

Edited by reanimated35

Station was long to try to match up the track length to the rest of the layout. Should be able to fit the theming but I can easily do it again haha. I did say I wasn't great at it. 

8 hours ago, YLFATEEKS said:

Note to self: I need to invent a couple of more hours in the day if I want to get anywhere with this.

Isn't that the truth <_<

So many ideas, so little time.

Sounds about the same as "I'm not queuing that long for <ride>" and also getting "The queue for <ride> was quick" for a ride with a 4 minute queue.