Carnivale 2016, Movie World, Sea World & Wet'n'Wild

Theme Park Girl

They have started their in park "Promo Show" and they have been saying "get your tickets a jointheparty.com.au" but that site isn't live. From what I've hears from staff the first date will be the 16th of April and will be 3 night in April and 3 in May (apparently they are all Saturday nights). Also heard they are doing daytime stuff at all 3 parks this year but only night time at Movie World. Hopefully within the next few days we will hear the offical info

2 hours ago, Zanstabar said:

How is that a fail? I would have loved to see them do Friday night sessions, but I certainly don't see it as a failure, just a missed oppurtunity.

For the same reason it would be a fail if they only ran it on say a Wednesday night. A lot of people work regular shift work, so having only 1 day each week this event is happening makes it harder for those who attend. 

Granted not everyone in society works shift work, but it would be nice to see more than one regular day a week to help cater to others.

Well, for those who are otherwise occupied on saturday nights - eg: have to work, etc - having it on only one day of the week is a pain.

At least if it were on fri\sat, or even a sunday - perhaps Sunday 24th - considering the monday is a public holiday for Anzac day.

Side note - have we heard any word from the parks on trading hours for Anzac day yet? My memory is fuzzy but i seem to remember some parks haven't opened in previous years. Opening from 1pm to 5pm is stupid IMO though - so a later night's trade (eg: another Carnivale) could be good (although that would need to be weighed up against those who would consider it an insult to hold a carnivale event on Anzac day - so not sure.... :S )

6 hours ago, pin142 said:

Saturday nights only? Fail!

I reckon. Hardest night of the week for hubby and I to get off of work, too. As T-bone has mentioned, Saturday nights are not good nights for hospitality and shift workers. Why they couldn't throw a  couple of Thursdays and Fridays into their schedule is beyond me... they didn't have any problem doing it for past events ? 

Here's hoping they will add some extra days, like they did with White Xmas last year ?

https://jointheparty.com.au is now live. Each event night at movie world also has a musical guest/performance.

Tickets on sale sunday, elite/premier members can book now.

Join the party when Carnivale comes to Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World and Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast every day from April 1 - May 22 with live entertainment, delicious food options and more.

Plus, light up your Saturday nights from April 16 at Movie World as Carnivale returns with an all new live concert series, amazing street performances, a spectacular nightly parade and mouth watering food.

• Richard changed the title to Carnivale 2016, Movie World, Sea World & Wet'n'Wild