Silly little things that should be fixed

pushbutton

16 hours ago, Ashley said:

Well at least making it look a bit more presentable then it currently is would be nice as I am living in Dreamworld thinking Eureka is going to re-open at least anytime soon.:D  

You're living in Dreamworld? Perhaps you should invite AndrewH to come and share a room?

1 hour ago, skeetafly said:

I know somebody who you would be great friends with.

After coming across this page the other day and reading threads I can see im not the only one that thinks like this so i'm in good company I guess. Am I the only one that misses studio tours? lol I vaguely remember the west stunt show and green screen type tour as a kid I loved it.

6 minutes ago, BatBoyd83 said:

Agreed but my 3 and  half year old also was like in no uncertain terms "wtf am I watching"

5 minutes ago, BatBoyd83 said:

After coming across this page the other day and reading threads I can see im not the only one that thinks like this so i'm in good company I guess. Am I the only one that misses studio tours? lol I vaguely remember the west stunt show and green screen type tour as a kid I loved it.

5 minutes ago, Santa07 said:

Did Push make an alt?

Yes

:P 

1 hour ago, Cooper Olsen said:

Get rid of the F***ING "happiness" ribbon on the logo! it has always annoyed me.

Yeah cause 

"Dreamworld

F**k Yeah!"

would look so much cooler..

4 hours ago, BatBoyd83 said:

Agreed but my 3 and  half year old also was like in no uncertain terms "wtf am I watching"

Whilst not as 'dark' as the original turtles, I find the show fairly consistent with the new Nickelodeon interpretation tbh..

21 hours ago, Gary86 said:

Dreamworld - Is it so hard to open all rides from 10am - 5pm EVERYDAY. And could you open the front entry gates at 9.30am like you used to do?

For a park operating 7 days a week, attendance is sometimes too low to justify fully staffing and manning every ride.

Wonderland used to operate rides on an alternate - 1 hour on, 1 hour off - and provided the two rides were close together that you could run from one to the other, most people didn't mind.

Obviously DW feels the need to reduce staffing costs on quiet days by operating rides for lesser hours than the park opening. So long as this is advertised prominently on the website or otherwise, I have no complaint as you have the choice not to buy a ticket if you think this is a problem.

I'd much rather they be open for the full day, but i'd prefer some rides have reduced operation than the park to go broke and close,

13 hours ago, BatBoyd83 said:

Fair call it is perhaps my fault considering I allow my 3 year old to watch the Dark knight trilogy as well as Jurassic park trilogy probably made him more inclined to the darker types.

He does like the TMNT 2014 though with Megan Fox, but hates the nickelodeon cartoon.

Get him going on the 2004 TMNT series. One of the best.

11 hours ago, jjuttp said:

Get him going on the 2004 TMNT series. One of the best.

Will do, the original movies were the best I agree too

Agree, My son has a love for animals.. so much so he warns the Dinosaurs when the humans hurt them in Jurassic park he doesn't care so much when the dinosaurs eat people haha

Edited by BatBoyd83